PDA

View Full Version : 11th Net54baseball Dinner at the (2012) National

Leon
03-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I am currently working with the National folks and a few of the very close hotels to facilitate the Net54baseball Dinner at the National for 2012 in Baltimore. Heritage Auctions is the Platinum sponsor again. The dinner will be similar to the last 10 of them and will be on the Friday of the National. This is just a very preliminary heads-up about when it will be....and the fact there WILL be one this year. Two years ago we skipped having it in Baltimore so I wanted to let folks know early.....That way if plans are being made folks can include the dinner when making them. I have one very good speaker lined up and I expect there to be 3-5 again. It will be at one of the hotels that butts up against the venue so no one will have to go far to get to it. The times are not set in stone but it probably won't be tailored to worry about any other event this time. All Net54baseball members, spouses and children will be invited. When there is approximately 30-60 days before the event I will take RSVP's (and there will be a thread about it at that time). It will be free to all attendees, as usual. best regards

ullmandds
03-20-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm glad to hear there will be a dinner...I had a great time last year...made some new friends...definitely a highlight for me from the nat'l!

theuclakid
03-20-2012, 12:55 PM
yes I too echo that this is good to hear.....I attended my first dinner last year and had a good time....the Sheraton, which is very close to the convention center, is a nice hotel and has a sports bar....Baltimore should be a fine national again...Bruce Perry

Leon
03-27-2012, 06:06 PM
If anyone liked the way the event was last year...food drinks etc....then you will like it this year too. I just signed a contract for the Dinner to be at the Hyatt on Friday evening, August 3rd. As stated previously, approximately 45 days before the event I will do an RSVP for attendance. See everyone there!!