PDA

View Full Version : Negro League Photo - yet again

Shoeless Moe
03-16-2012, 06:35 PM
How many times is this photo going to sell by this seller?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/L338-NR-AMERICAN-NEGRO-LEAGUE-BASEBALL-1930-HOMESTEAD-GRAYS-TEAM-PHOTO-FRAMED-/290684370019?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item43ae237c63

I think there was a thread on it b4 but I can't locate. Do they have several or does it keep getting returned?

bcbgcbrcb
03-16-2012, 06:59 PM
I saw that one too and I was the one that posted the previous thread. My guess is that it is the same photo that the buyers do not end up keeping, might as well go with a no returns policy, thus taking a lower price from the winner, and move on..........

Leon
03-17-2012, 08:58 AM
I think there has been MORE than 1 thread on this photo before.....

aljurgela
03-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I won this once hand returned it.n the description says photo, I confirmed via a question to the seller (and let them know that it was not josh Gibson, but Judy Johnson)... But when I received it, it was a thin piece of paper...

I sent it back for a refund

Al

Shoeless Moe
03-21-2012, 09:08 PM
I won this once hand returned it.n the description says photo, I confirmed via a question to the seller (and let them know that it was not josh Gibson, but Judy Johnson)... But when I received it, it was a thin piece of paper...

I sent it back for a refund

Al

Good to know. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Even with that being said, the seller doesn't change the description, leaving in Josh Gibson and still calling it a photo. I hope it gets returned again. We should have someone different win it each time, and return for a full refund, so the seller keeps losing money on shipping.