PDA

View Full Version : internetexclusives.com and onlineauthentics.om

Scott Garner
03-04-2012, 04:35 AM
Does anyone have any feedback re: internetexclusives.com out of Los Angeles? InternetExclusives, LLC has a principal whose name is Harlan Warner.

He has just announced a private signing with Sandy Koufax, Fernando Valenzuela and Vin Scully.

They also plan on using onlineauthentics.com as their authentication process.

I did some digging on Google, but did not dig up much except a couple of questions about this onlineauthentics.com outfit from several years back where they were questioning possible fraud.

Any info that any of you can provide would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance for your help! ;)

roarfrom34
03-04-2012, 06:04 AM
I've never heard of Internet Exclusives, however I have heard of Harlan Warner, who has been in the autograph business for probably 30 years with a good reputation. I believe at one time he even represented Muhammed Ali (probably still does).

RichardSimon
03-04-2012, 09:17 AM
As far as I know onlineauthentics.com is also owned by Harlan Warner.
As far as I know, his reputation is not sullied by any questions about the authenticity of the items he has been involved with.
One of our distinguished members had been associated with onlineauthentics.com as one of their authenticators but no longer is associated with them. He wishes to remain anonymous.

jdmeltz
03-04-2012, 09:54 AM
By the way, his name is spelled WERNER, in case you are trying to google it. And yes he does represent Sandy Koufax.

Scott Garner
03-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the very valuable feedback!
I plan on getting Sandy Koufax to sign my ticket to his perfect game for me. Since I've never dealt with either company or Harland Werner before, I felt it might be a good idea to ask around.

Good collecting,
Scott

drc
03-04-2012, 12:09 PM
I know of onlineauthentics.com and they have a solid reputation. In fact, MLB used them to tag/authenticate the balls from the All-Star Game Home Run Derby. Getting an onlineauthentics.com COA for a private signing is fine.

drc
03-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Just double checked and Werner is inded Koufax's agent.

Mr. Zipper
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Does anyone have any feedback re: internetexclusives.com out of Los Angeles? InternetExclusives, LLC has a principal whose name is Harlan Warner.

He has just announced a private signing with Sandy Koufax, Fernando Valenzuela and Vin Scully.

They also plan on using onlineauthentics.com as their authentication process.

I did some digging on Google, but did not dig up much except a couple of questions about this onlineauthentics.com outfit from several years back where they were questioning possible fraud.

Any info that any of you can provide would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance for your help! ;)

I went to the site in hopes that the pricing would be less than Steiner. My hopes were quickly dashed. Does this mean Steiner no longer has an exclusive with Koufax?

Also sorry to see the super high pricing for Mr. Scully. I'd like a signed ball from him, but not for $300. :(

Scott Garner
03-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I went to the site in hopes that the pricing would be less than Steiner. My hopes were quickly dashed. Does this mean Steiner no longer has an exclusive with Koufax?

Also sorry to see the super high pricing for Mr. Scully. I'd like a signed ball from him, but not for $300. :(

Apparently Steiner did not have the exclusive with Koufax that they claimed. This signing is apparently being done in conjunction with his agent Harlan Werner. Pricing is definately at least $100 less than Steiner for a flat. Inexpensive no, but about 20% less.

Vin Scully for $300? Yikes! :eek: