PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Banned COA List Updated ACE & CSC Collectibles

thetruthisoutthere
03-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Please note the updated Ebay Banned COA list.

Both ACE and CSC Collectibles have been added to the list.

Autographed items with COAs and LOAs, or references to COAs and LOAs from the following people or organizations:

ACE (AutographCertificationExperts)

Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC

Christopher L. Morales

CSC Collectibles

Donald Frangipani

Forensic Document Services

Hollywood Dreams

J. DiMaggio Co. / J. DiMaggio Company

Legends Sports Memorabilia

Nathan's Autographs / N.E. Autographs

Nicholas Burczyk

Pro Sports / Pro Sports Memorabilia

Rare and Signed.com

Robert Prouty

R.R.'s Sports Cards & Collectibles

SCAA / Front Page Art / Angelo Marino

Slamdunk Sportscards & Memorabilia

Sports Alley Memorabilia

Sports Management Group

Stan's Sports / Stans Sports Memorabilia

TTA Authentic (formerly STAT Authentic)

Universal Memorabilia

XMI Authentications

USA Authentics

Blank COAs and LOAs

COAs and LOAs as stand-alone items

COAs and LOAs from anyone listed on the FBI's O

RichardSimon
03-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Just think that the Roaches have three regular authenticators. All of them are on the ebay banned list.
BE PROUD LEE AND SCOTT!!

Fred
03-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I rarely come to this side of the forum. This is pretty neat. Does this mean that ebay will not allow items with COAs from that list to be sold on the ebay auction site? If so, then this is one of the few times I give props to ebay for doing the right thing.

drc
03-02-2012, 09:47 PM
eBay has maintained a growing list for sometime. And those COAs are not allowed there.

Bilko G
03-02-2012, 11:21 PM
sure didn't take ACE long to make it "Big Time", Justin must be proud:D

don't think ive heard of CSC collectible before, what are they all about??

thetruthisoutthere
03-03-2012, 05:49 AM
I rarely come to this side of the forum. This is pretty neat. Does this mean that ebay will not allow items with COAs from that list to be sold on the ebay auction site? If so, then this is one of the few times I give props to ebay for doing the right thing.

When reported to Ebay, those auctions get removed.

thetruthisoutthere
03-03-2012, 06:30 AM
sure didn't take ACE long to make it "Big Time", Justin must be proud:D

don't think ive heard of CSC collectible before, what are they all about??

CSC Collectibles has been around for quite awhile. Below is a typical CSC Collectibles forgery listed by Ebay seller moose27. It's the same crap with certs from Chris Morales, Nicholas Burczyk, GAI, and Ted Taylor (TTA/Stat Authentic).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-DiMaggio-Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-Photo-Certified-/120870138097?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c246bf0f1

novakjr
03-03-2012, 10:41 AM
How long 'til GFA makes the list...And why isn't Global on the list yet?

drc
03-03-2012, 11:24 AM
GAI's early incarnation was top notch-- when under Mike Gutierrez. Went downhill sometime after he left. Luckily, his signature will appear on the the LOAs when he was there. There was a day when some considered GAI's LOA more reliable than PSA or JSA. Further, GAI was once considered the best at grading unopened card packs and reputable at game used too. So there was a day when GAI had a strong reputation all around-- and a lot of assessing the LOA is looking who signed it.

I noticed someone had an expensive autographed item for a GAI letter on the B/S/T-- but the LOA is from the Gutierrez era, so that's fine. As I said, look who's name is on it.

thetruthisoutthere
03-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Just think that the Roaches have three regular authenticators. All of them are on the ebay banned list.
BE PROUD LEE AND SCOTT!!

Justin must be real proud to be included in the same "Banned COA" list with Chris Morales, Forensic Investigator, Ted Taylor (TTA/Stat Authentic), Nicholas Burczyk, Donald Frangipani, and Coach's Corner Sports Auctions, LLC.

novakjr
03-03-2012, 01:15 PM
GAI's early incarnation was top notch-- when under Mike Gutierrez. Went downhill sometime after he left. Luckily, his signature will appear on the the LOAs when he was there. There was a day when some considered GAI's LOA more reliable than PSA or JSA. Further, GAI was once considered the best at grading unopened card packs and reputable at game used too. So there was a day when GAI had a strong reputation all around-- and a lot of assessing the LOA is looking who signed it.

I noticed someone had an expensive autographed item for a GAI letter on the B/S/T-- but the LOA is from the Gutierrez era, so that's fine. As I said, look who's name is on it.

I was referencing the new Global and not the old GAI...Some people think they are the same company...They are not..

drc
03-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Gotcha