PDA

View Full Version : WBC WTF are these clowns on?

novakjr
03-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Sorry to rant, and I know religion and politics really aren't allowed here, and I mean no disrepect to anyone on this forum. But these Westoboro Baptist Church clowns are apparently going to be picketing(or whatever the hell they wanna call it) at funerals of those that died in the tornado in Illinois, and at the funerals of the 3 kids who died in the school shooting, less than 10 minutes from my house, in Chardon, Ohio....These people are F*cking sick...

drc
03-01-2012, 11:40 PM
This exist in our minds because the press gives them free coverage. Easy ratings. Realize, it is nothing more than one family.

By the way, from the title I assumed your post was about boxing.

steve B
03-02-2012, 06:47 AM
I suspect that someday these people will picket the wrong event and something unfortunate will befall them. (Unfortunate for them, perhaps less so for the rest of us)

And/or
The get to the pearly gates, and hear "Oh, it's you! Have we got a surprise for you today! Hope you brought some tanning lotion, or at least barbecue sauce. I hear the guy down there loves barbecue!"

Steve B
I also hope all evidence related to the eventual "unfortunate" event is mysteriously misplace/lost/destroyed.

Wymers Auction
03-19-2012, 03:00 AM
I think they should quietly be pommeled unconcious and everyone act like they never saw a thing.

vintagetoppsguy
03-19-2012, 06:56 AM
Sorry to rant, and I know religion and politics really aren't allowed here, and I mean no disrepect to anyone on this forum. But these Westoboro Baptist Church clowns are apparently going to be picketing(or whatever the hell they wanna call it) at funerals of those that died in the tornado in Illinois, and at the funerals of the 3 kids who died in the school shooting, less than 10 minutes from my house, in Chardon, Ohio....These people are F*cking sick...

Agreed. However, it should be pointed out that WBC has no affiliation with any known Baptist conventions or associations, and no Baptists that I know of support their beliefs or actions.

travrosty
03-19-2012, 10:35 AM
i thought it was about boxing too. i know the wbc guys (boxing) and was wondering what they did to cheese someone off but i see its the westboro church (church being loosely defined here). well, they will reap what they sew eventually.