PDA

View Full Version : Presumably....?

frankbmd
03-01-2012, 08:18 AM
I purchased these balls over 20 twenty years ago that were presumably autographed by Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale and Hank Aaron from a presumably reputable dealer before the age of presumed authentication of PSA/DNA, JSA, COA, etc. I also presume that Richard Simon will not be upset by his exclusion from the above list.

I presumed at the time that they were authentic. Yes, Don Drysdale was still alive and the balls were purchased in Los Angeles. I did not witness the signatures. Comments on the presumed authenticity of the autographs would be appreciated.

And feel free to thank me for not naming this thread "Look at My Balls", although on some other sites that title presumably would get more hits.

Frank(ly speaking..............presumably) thanks you in advance for your input.

Aquifer
03-01-2012, 05:57 PM
My Drysdale looks almost identical and I DID see him sign it.

frankbmd
03-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Thanks Eric. I think they're good, but today I probably wouldn't buy them today under the same circumstances.

autograf
03-02-2012, 06:34 AM
I, too, presume that they're good. Koufax and Aaron have had a number of variations to their signatures but my authenticated balls look nearly identical to your balls. Ball comparisons.....whoda thunk it..........

Scott Garner
03-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Sandy and Aaron look correct to me.
Early 1990's version of both sigs IMHO...

ss
03-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Frank - all three look fine. I would not be concerned in any way.