PDA

View Full Version : Amazing start to 2012 auction season

oldjudge
02-27-2012, 08:25 AM
After scanning through the Legendary auction there are some amazing items in the Dreier first tranche. By itself, this would be a great start to the auction season. Then I looked at the Goodwin auction and it too has a lot of great vintage material. With Lew Lipset and REA still to come in the next few months this promises to be a lot of fun.

gnaz01
02-27-2012, 08:27 AM
After scanning through the Legendary auction there are some amazing items in the Dreier first tranche. By itself, this would be a great start to the auction season. Then I looked at the Goodwin auction and it too has a lot of great vintage material. With Lew Lipset and REA still to come in the next few months this promises to be a lot of fun.

+1 my savings will diminish in 2012 I feel! :D

Delray Vintage
02-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Some real nice 19th century material is in these early auctions. Surprised the legendary auction did not highlight any high grade 51 or 52 Mantles, however. I do like seeing the variety of Wagner and Cobb cards, especially the d-304 which looks like a nice mid grade card. I am hoping for a nice Peck & snider large size in one of these upcoming auctions.

Leon
02-27-2012, 02:09 PM
I am hoping for a nice Peck & snider large size in one of these upcoming auctions.

How nice are you looking for? :) .......

zljones
02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
+1 my savings will diminish in 2012 I feel! :D

+1 as long as I will collect I will never have a savings, I just spent my tax return and extra paycheck recently. It's sweet being biweekly and getting at least 2 points in the year where there are 3 pay dates.:cool:

Delray Vintage
02-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Assume you have one Leon? Is it graded?