PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Auto'd Stan Musial: "The Man's" Own Story as told to Bob Broeg

Dewey2007
02-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Selling an autographed, first edition Stan Musial: "The Man's" Own Story as told to Bob Broeg book. Autograph reads "To Paul Redfern, Best Wishes Stan Musial". The cover is in nice condition. There is some browning on the inside page that can be seen in the pic.

I acquired this at a local flea market many years ago when I was a kid and it has been stored away with my other sports books ever since. The book comes with an Oakland Tribune article from when Musial was doing a book sigining in the Bay Area back in April 1964. It doesn't fit my collection so hoping it can enhance someone else's collection.

Asking $100 shipped or best offer. I can be reached at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

Dewey2007
03-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Bump...now asking $75 shipped for this first edition, auto'd Musial book.

Selling an autographed, first edition Stan Musial: "The Man's" Own Story as told to Bob Broeg book. Autograph reads "To Paul Redfern, Best Wishes Stan Musial". The cover is in nice condition. There is some browning on the inside page that can be seen in the pic.

I acquired this at a local flea market many years ago when I was a kid and it has been stored away with my other sports books ever since. The book comes with an Oakland Tribune article from when Musial was doing a book sigining in the Bay Area back in April 1964. It doesn't fit my collection so hoping it can enhance someone else's collection.

Asking $100 shipped or best offer. I can be reached at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!