PDA

View Full Version : Philly Show - Rescheduled?

Buythatcard
02-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Last week I made reservations at the Radisson Hotel for the next Philly show scheduled for March 2nd thru 4th. I asked for the special show rate of $99 per night as advertised on the Hunt Auction site. I was told by the hotel that they did not have any special rate for that weekend.
So, I contacted Hunt Auctions to ask why they advertised the $99 special but the hotel would not honor it. Here is the response that I received on Friday from Hunt Auctions:

"It looks like we will be re-scheduling the Philly Show for a different date. The Convention Center notified us last week that the facility would not be ready for our March show. We have been working with them for an alternate date. I'm hoping to know either later today or Monday at the latest."

Has anyone else heard about this rescheduling? I wonder how all the people who planned on attending this show were going to find out.

Leon
02-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I heard about this from another hobbyist. Advance notice would have been nice but maybe they didn't know? I guess on the flip side at least you are allowed to do their show.