PDA

View Full Version : 1955 Topps Baseball

westdrwood35
02-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Hello all:

I am new to Net54 and have not seen many posts about the 1955 topps baseball set. I am looking to collect psa/sgc 5 and above cards and have about 10% of the set complete. I have a few doubles of cards but am most interested in purchasing EX-NRMT cards or graded cards 5 and above. Please let me know if you are interested to sell. Thanks.

Leon
02-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Hello all:

I am new to Net54 and have not seen many posts about the 1955 topps baseball set. I am looking to collect psa/sgc 5 and above cards and have about 10% of the set complete. I have a few doubles of cards but am most interested in purchasing EX-NRMT cards or graded cards 5 and above. Please let me know if you are interested to sell. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, first of all. Second of all we do have a place for post war baseball cards and you can find it under the "postwar" icon at the top of each page...just click on it and it will take you there. Thirdly, I strongly suggest you (and everyone) read the rules. We don't put our Buys/Sells/Trades lists on the front page here. Good luck in the quest. The 1955 Topps set is a pretty good looking one. best regards