PDA

View Full Version : CollectorFocus.com

mintacular
01-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Does anybody know anything about this website? I saw Matt M's page and started one myself. Before I do too much downloading/scanning I thought I would ask your experiences. I did notice that the page works much better with Mozilla vs. Internet Explorer. The only real glitch that I see is that it seems unable to do multiple downloads....Did someone on this board start this website? The good news is that it is free :) Thanks for your opinions on this.

Big Six
01-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Does anybody know anything about this website? I saw Matt M's page and started one myself. Before I do too much downloading/scanning I thought I would ask your experiences. I did notice that the page works much better with Mozilla vs. Internet Explorer. The only real glitch that I see is that it seems unable to do multiple downloads....Did someone on this board start this website? The good news is that it is free :) Thanks for your opinions on this.

Hey Patrick. Good to see you on collector focus. If I remember correctly, it's run by Trae Regan? Wish it had a sideshow feature but hard to argue with the cost...have fun!

hangman62
01-18-2012, 07:50 PM
nice site..I join too