PDA

View Full Version : Gehrig signed baseball pants...Morales of course!!!

novakjr
01-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Haha!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lou-Gehrig-Signed-Baseball-Pants-/160717989544?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256b89e6a8

I love how the last sentence of his certificate says "any questions regarding the finding in this report should be addressed to the undersigned".....

thetruthisoutthere
01-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Holy smokes!!! Look at this piece of crap!!! Believe it or not, but there are actually so-called collectors out there who are big supporters of Chris "I Never Saw An Autograph I Didn't Like" Morales.

novakjr
01-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks for doing the footwork on the photo's Chris.

thetruthisoutthere
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Thanks for doing the footwork on the photo's Chris.

You're welcome, David. I love to post this garbage for the supporters of Chris Morales.

tachyonbb
01-17-2012, 06:13 AM
Things certified by Morales are banned by ebay.

I quote:
"Autographed items with COAs and LOAs, or references to COAs and LOAs from the following people or organizations:
Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC
Christopher L. Morales
Donald Frangipani
Forensic Document Services
Hollywood Dreams
J. DiMaggio Co. / J. DiMaggio Company"

I truncated the list as it is pretty long. If ebay knew about this they would take it down.

thetruthisoutthere
01-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Things certified by Morales are banned by ebay.

I quote:
"Autographed items with COAs and LOAs, or references to COAs and LOAs from the following people or organizations:
Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC
Christopher L. Morales
Donald Frangipani
Forensic Document Services
Hollywood Dreams
J. DiMaggio Co. / J. DiMaggio Company"

I truncated the list as it is pretty long. If ebay knew about this they would take it down.

I actually started a thread awhile back on Net54 about Ebay's Banned COA list. Here is the link:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=134731

I doubt if that Gehrig signed pants item will last the day.

tachyonbb
01-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Does anyone know how to turn this stuff in to ebay? It is obvious that it should be banned. If I click on the "report item" button it gives you a bunch of drop down menu's but none of them seem to me to be the right one to click. Is it Listing Practices or Prohibited and restricted Items? I tried both and the next menu for each did not offer bad COA as an option. There is no place to put in a comment?

drc
01-17-2012, 09:40 AM
If the seller had written the name of the authenticator (term used loosely) it would have already been removed. But he showed the COA without typing in the name.

drc
01-17-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm no autograph expert, but even I would ask "Why the Hell would Lou Gehrig sign a pair of pants?"

thetruthisoutthere
01-17-2012, 09:58 AM
It's gone!!!