PDA

View Full Version : Question Is It Me Or Is Ebay Having A Problem

batsballsbases
01-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. I noticed over the last few days that the Descriptions, My ebay name, and some other things start off in larger print but when you refresh it they all drop down to much smaller print. Wondered if its ebay or me. Thanks if someone has any info let me know.

thecatspajamas
01-16-2012, 08:09 PM
I haven't noticed such an issue on my end. You might try clearing out your e-mail cache and see if that helps.

smokelessjoe
01-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi Al,

I read your post yesterday and thought, well I am not having that problem... Get online this morning and sure enough the same thing was occuring on my Ebay page. I messed around a little bit and nothing worked - Finally I clicked on that little box on the very top of the screen that is right next to the http bar on the right side. Has a little picture that looks like a sheet of paper ripped in half. Clicking on that box logged me out of Ebay - I signed back in and poof! All is normal again - I do not have any clue why everything got small all of the sudden, but for what ever reason - that worked. Let me know if this works for you or if my post even readable?

Shawn

ruth-gehrig
01-17-2012, 05:00 AM
I had the problem about a month ago. I figured they were changing the layout of the page. I'm glad it hasn't happened since.

batsballsbases
01-17-2012, 08:01 AM
Shawn,
You were right! Problem fixed! I dont know what that is but as soon as I clicked on it everything went back to normal! I CAN SEE AGAIN !:eek::eek:
Glad someone knows more that I do! Thanks Shawn.