PDA

View Full Version : Bidding partner for Goodwin lot 485?

Howe’s Hunter
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM
http://www.goodwinandco.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=21872&searchby=3&searchvalue=t206 hindu&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=100&category=1&seo=T206-Hindu-Lot-Of-2-Different-Both-SGC-Graded

Haven't heard back from Bill, but 99.9999% sure that the mark on the back of the Jones/hands at hip card is Howe McCormick's stamp. If so, I'd like to find a bidding partner willing to go 2/3 / 1/3 with me (your money accounts for 2/3of our final bid for the SGC 30, I account for 1/3 for the authentic).

Almost 16 days still left, so I don't need to hear from anyone right away. And with the crazy prices for Hindu-backed t206s, it may be out of my reach two weeks before the end. But think about it and let me know if interested.

edmccollum@cox.net

Thanks.

Howe’s Hunter
01-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Had a nice conversation with Bill yesterday, and although the stamp is very, very light (he didn't seem to be aware it was there until I mentioned it, and he went and pulled the card), I'm even more convinced it is one of Howe's cards. The stamp is so light, Bill couldn't even read most of it, but after what he could tell me, and working with the image from the web in Photoshop a bit, it has to be. So if anyone might be interested in making a run for the card as a team, or if you want to go for it alone and sell to me post-auction, please let me know. Don't want to end up bidding against myself in the long run. Thanks.