PDA

View Full Version : New, Free, T206 White Borders Master Spreadsheet

White Borders
01-04-2012, 07:08 PM
I've compiled the checklists from the new T206Resource site into a "master" T206 front/back combinations spreadsheet.

I wanted to make it available to anyone interested so I've uploaded it to Google Docs (it's free). Here's the direct link:

T206 White Borders Master on Google Docs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqLMSa21n4EXdGV6REJBLVNROEFwaEYwZ3JWNEg2N kE&hl=en_US#gid=0)

The folks at T206Resource have been kind enough to create a page with instructions on how to save it to your computer for personal use:

Instructions on How To Download the Spreadsheet (http://t206resource.com/WhiteBordersMaster.html)

And before anybody gets bent out of shape over acknowledging prior work, I'll be the first to say that all of the T206 front/back combos that have been confirmed (and the determination of the no-prints) could have only been accomplished with the input of many, many collectors. There are some works that especially stand out in my mind and include:

Bill Heitman's "The Monster".
Scot Reader's "Inside T206".
Bill Brown's "Super Set" spreadsheet.
Ted Z's numerous surveys here on Net54.

Best Regards and Happy Collecting :)
Craig

tonyo
01-04-2012, 07:40 PM
WOW and Fantastic......Love it Craig and I really really truly appreciate it!

christopher.herman
01-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Wow. This is awesome. Thanks!!!

FrankWakefield
01-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Nice, useful spreadsheet, thank you. GREAT instructions on downloading it!! And well done with the acknowledgements.

wonkaticket
01-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Yawn Frank.

frankbmd
01-04-2012, 08:19 PM
The spreadsheet downloads to MacbookPro and opens with Numbers.

No problem. Thanks for the resource.

Runscott
01-05-2012, 08:54 AM
And before anybody gets bent out of shape over acknowledging prior work...

Craig

Craig, I love that you've offered this to the board, and that you have managed to do it with only one snide little quip.

Great job.

teetwoohsix
01-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Thanks Craig, this spreadsheet came out very nice, and will surely be a great tool for anyone collecting this set. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this project as well. Another great contribution to the hobby !!! Thanks again-

Sincerely, Clayton

Runscott
01-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Craig, this worked for me (Mac and Numbers) - fantastic.

Jim - I'm still interested in the back multipliers question that I posed to you. You said it's possible, but you didn't hit at how.

Ted - email sent regarding the above question originally posed to Jim.

Great job, Craig - extremely useful 21st-centuriazation of the old paper list.

steve B
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Nice spreadsheet. I'd started one using inside T206 and was about half done when I discovered the superset spreadsheet.

I'm using that one as my checklist now. I like the layout there with all the series together rather than purely alphabetical. But both have their uses.

Steve B