PDA

View Full Version : OT A bit. Thanks and Happy New Year

GrayGhost
12-31-2011, 07:40 AM
Thanks are in order to all who have bought some of my cheap cards or memorabilia from me this year, an d sold me cool stuff as well, esp when I was able to buy the type cards.

Plus, the knowledge and yes, entertainment at times:)on here is unparalleled. I look forward to more great stuff people pick up, awesome discussions on hobby issues, etc.

Thanks to Leon and all the board members who make Net54 the fantastic site it is. have a PEACEFUL, SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR and GREAT 2012

thetruthisoutthere
12-31-2011, 07:53 AM
I, too, would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. There is something to be learned from everyone on Net54 and that wealth of knowledge is priceless.

A big "Thank You" to Leon for allowing us this space to share knowledge and information.

And a "Thank You" to Scott (GrayGhost) who was one of the first viewers and supporters of my YouTube videos.

RichardSimon
12-31-2011, 08:59 AM
Here is hoping everyone enjoyed Hanukah and Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all on Net54.
And thank you Leon for letting us into your virtual home.

Leon
12-31-2011, 09:18 AM
I too want to thank all of the board members for participating on our forum and wish everyone a happy and safe New Year. Without all of the participation this would be a very lonely place. I am truly humbled to be able to help the hobby in some small way and to have made so many great hobby friends at the same time. And special thanks to Richard, Chris and all of the others that tirelessly try to root out fraud in our beloved hobby while giving freely of their time and expertise.

Ladder7
12-31-2011, 10:51 AM
It's gonna be a good one!

GKreindler
12-31-2011, 11:36 AM
VERY much agreed. Thanks for making this year a great one, Net54ers. Next one's gonna be rockin'.

And Leon, for serious, this is the bet damn board in the hobby. There can't be a better community out there.

Graig

whitehse
12-31-2011, 01:12 PM
I cannot disagree with Graig. I am on many boards but this one is the best of the bunch.