PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Offer From Sterling Sports Auctions - Ends Today

spacktrack
12-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've announced the start of a monthly auction, but there's a special offer this month that I thought was worth mentioning.

In the spirit of the holidays, and to mark the end of Sterling's first calendar year, anyone who places a bid in the December Auction will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to be used against a future invoice.

There are 600 lots in this auction covering dozens of sets from the 19th century right up to 2011. Nearly a quarter of the auction is pre-war specifically, so there's plenty of opportunity to add something to your collection. Even if you don't win, just by placing a single bid, you'll be entered to win the gift certificate.

The auction can be viewed by clicking this link (www.sterlingsportsauctions.com/catalog.aspx) and navigating through page by page or with the categories on the left side.

New registrations are welcome and Net54 can be used as a reference.

Thank you to all the consignors and bidders who continue to make each auction a success.

Brian Dwyer
Sterling Sports Auctions

tiger8mush
12-16-2011, 09:09 PM
bid placed, nice auction, thanks Brian!

Tom S.
12-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the offer Brian!

I should finally register to take advantage of the opportunity.

chaddurbin
12-16-2011, 11:15 PM
brian,

do you send out a mass email at the start of the monthly auctions? i seem to miss your auctions until an announcement is made publicly

alanu
12-17-2011, 12:01 AM
I received an e-mail at 9:41 pst last night, maybe it's going to your spam folder.

sycks22
12-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Always some good deals to be had. Amazingly fast shipping. I wish you luck Brian.

Jason
12-17-2011, 07:27 AM
That would be a nice bonus for bids I would place anyway.I agree Top Notch service is given at Sterling.

powderfinger
12-17-2011, 08:17 AM
I would agree with Pete and Jason. Last month marked the first time I ever bid in an auction of this type. I won a few items at very good prices, paid with Paypal and received my items within a week of the auction's end. I would have bid again without the added incentive, but this was a very nice gesture indeed.

Zach Wheat
12-17-2011, 09:44 AM
I would alsoa gree with the posters above. Good job Brian.

Zach Wheat

kmac32
12-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Would bid but absolutely nothing in auction worth my attention. Guess that changes auction to auction.

Kmac

spacktrack
12-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Just wanted to give this a bump as the auction ends tonight. Extended bidding begins at 10 PM EST. You just need to place one bid by that time in order to bid on any items in the extended session, regardless of whether or not you bid on them prior.

Thank you to all who've bid or planned to bid today.

Brian