PDA

View Full Version : Nate Sanders has a new Ebay name

Shoeless Moe
12-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Any idea why Nate Sanders is doing business on Ebay under a new account?

Ebay ID: asplendore

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1919-Black-Sox-Baseball-World-Series-Employee-Pass-/140654158991?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item20bfa4248f

Scott Garner
12-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Ass Plendore... Makes sense to me!

thekingofclout
12-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Ass Plendore... Makes sense to me!

That's classic Scott. :D:D:D I laughed my AssPlendore off! :rolleyes:;)

sports-rings
12-02-2011, 06:50 PM
I would like to ask Nate and his staff if they will continue to simultaneously hold aucitons on their internet site while the same item is avialble on ebay with "Buy It Now".

But I can't get Nate or anyone from his organization to return my calls or emails.

perezfan
12-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah... best of luck with that ;)

alexautographs
08-28-2012, 04:20 PM
More bad news about Nate Sanders:

Beware eBay buyer "collectiblesbuyer22"

We placed two items on eBay: a John Steinbeck signed book (sold for $1,000+), and a bar stool used by Frank Sinatra in all of his performances in the last years of his career, including his very last performance in 1985 (sold for $6500+).

They were purchased by eBay buyer "collectiblesbuyer22", email address lljohannes@gmail.com two weeks ago.

The email address corresponds with one Laura Ytema, an employee of the notorious Nate D. Sanders Auctions of Los Angeles. Someone here said she was his wife or fiancee, but he showed up a year ago here with a hot Chinese girl on his arm so maybe that's not the case.

Anyway, Nate soon got cold feet. The stool was described as being accompanied by signed letters of provenance by Sinatra's stage manager and producer. After the sale, "collectiblesbuyer22" demanded new letters of provenance picturing the stool. We obtained them for him. Today he demanded more letters, with two spelling errors corrected, and the letters notarized. We refused to bother the executives any further. He reneged on his obligation, replying "Pass". This from the man who sold Oswald's used coffin.

BTW - Many of you would be amused to learn that a few years ago, we discovered that "Nate the Snake" stole our trash in an attempt to get sales leads. How do we know? Someone in his organization ratted him out, and we "salted" our trash with names otherwise totally unconnected with autographs - then heard that he contacted these "plants. For good measure, we also sprayed the load with some nasty stuff called "Liquid Ass".

39special
08-28-2012, 04:32 PM

We placed two items on eBay: a John Steinbeck signed book (sold for $1,000+), and a bar stool used by Frank Sinatra in all of his performances in the last years of his career, including his very last performance in 1985 (sold for $6500+).

They were purchased by eBay buyer "collectiblesbuyer22", email address lljohannes@gmail.com two weeks ago.

The email address corresponds with one Laura Ytema, an employee of the notorious Nate D. Sanders Auctions of Los Angeles. Someone here said she was his wife or fiancee, but he showed up a year ago here with a hot Chinese girl on his arm so maybe that's not the case.

Anyway, Nate soon got cold feet. The stool was described as being accompanied by signed letters of provenance by Sinatra's stage manager and producer. After the sale, "collectiblesbuyer22" demanded new letters of provenance picturing the stool. We obtained them for him. Today he demanded more letters, with two spelling errors corrected, and the letters notarized. We refused to bother the executives any further. He reneged on his obligation, replying "Pass". This from the man who sold Oswald's used coffin.

BTW - Many of you would be amused to learn that a few years ago, we discovered that "Nate the Snake" stole our trash in an attempt to get sales leads. How do we know? Someone in his organization ratted him out, and we "salted" our trash with names otherwise totally unconnected with autographs - then heard that he contacted these "plants. For good measure, we also sprayed the load with some nasty stuff called "Liquid Ass".

Liquid Ass.....thats awsome!!!!

gnaz01
08-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Bill,

His catalogs sure are good book weights though :D

Greg

alexautographs
08-28-2012, 04:39 PM
It's just amazing how widely this man is loathed. Yet somehow, I suspect with the help of Daddy's money paying off his enemies, he's survived and avoided being pitched into the La Brea tar pits.

Ringking
08-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I would like to ask Nate and his staff if they will continue to simultaneously hold aucitons on their internet site while the same item is avialble on ebay with "Buy It Now".

But I can't get Nate or anyone from his organization to return my calls or emails.

They are very bad about returning calls or emails. When Ray Guy had his rings up for sale with him last year, we tried to get in touch with him through Nate and it was a mistake. Finally got him through the Raiders, but Sanders was of no help!

ruth-gehrig
09-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Liquid Ass? I'm not sure whether to use:D or :eek:

johnmh71
09-02-2012, 07:19 AM

Where can I score some "liquid ass"? We have a problem in my town where people dig through our recycables. I'd love to get some.

RichardSimon
09-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Where can I score some "liquid ass"? We have a problem in my town where people dig through our recycables. I'd love to get some.

John,
As with virtually anything in the world just google it or bing it and you will find out how to get it. It is cheap too :D.
Bill, I hope I never get on your bad side :D. I can always use the Edward R. Murrow signed photo I bought from Alexander Autos as a blocker :D. But we are fighting the same bad guys so I won't worry.

alexautographs
09-02-2012, 08:34 PM
LIQUID ASS:

http://www.liquidass.com/

This stuff is not for the faint-of-heart! Is does NOT smell like sh_t. It smells like ass. Period. Buy a bottle. I am not a shareholder.

My pal actually designed a rig to weld under the frame of his car with a gallon container of L.A. to spray a__holes he might encounter on the road, driving or otherwise.

I'm going to use his design and drive out to the business address of Nate D. Zanders, Auctioneer and circle the block a few times.

alexautographs
09-02-2012, 08:35 PM
John,
As with virtually anything in the world just google it or bing it and you will find out how to get it. It is cheap too :D.
Bill, I hope I never get on your bad side :D. I can always use the Edward R. Murrow signed photo I bought from Alexander Autos as a blocker :D. But we are fighting the same bad guys so I won't worry.

Richard - I am saving the "Barfume" for you!

Leon
09-03-2012, 08:32 AM
LIQUID ASS:

http://www.liquidass.com/

This stuff is not for the faint-of-heart! Is does NOT smell like sh_t. It smells like ass. Period. Buy a bottle. I am not a shareholder.

My pal actually designed a rig to weld under the frame of his car with a gallon container of L.A. to spray a__holes he might encounter on the road, driving or otherwise.

I'm going to use his design and drive out to the business address of Nate D. Zanders, Auctioneer and circle the block a few times.

That's some funny stuff. Thanks for all of the info on these bad hobbyists.

WWGjohn
09-07-2012, 08:34 AM
I may have to invest in a can of this stuff. Sounds like just the remedy for a variety of situations.

John