PDA

View Full Version : Still need help with the catalog- Egan- 9/66

Leon
12-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Handbook to US Early Candy and Gum Issues was printed, first edition, 1969. In a series of letters we will see some of the initial conversations from the author to noted hobbyists. This scan came out a bit blurry as I enlarged it....the rest should be more clear. If anyone wants to see the first of this series of letters, the very beginning, it was posted here-

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=143607&highlight=egan

So without further ado here ya' go-

"Still need help with the catalog"- Egan- 9/66

Runscott
12-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Handbook to US Early Candy and Gum Issues was printed, first edition, 1969. In a series of letters we will see some of the initial conversations from the author to noted hobbyists. This scan came out a bit blurry as I enlarged it....the rest should be more clear. If anyone wants to see the first of this series of letters, the very beginning, it was posted here-

So without further ado here ya' go-

"Still need help with the catalog"- Egan- 9/66

Very interesting stuff Leon - looking forward to Richard completing it :)

toppcat
12-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Very interesting stuff Leon - looking forward to Richard completing it :)

I have a copy (a xerox) of Egan-impressive work, no matter if 1960's or now. As a cataloguer of some esoterica in my day, I can sympathize with the time constrains endemic to slowing the process down!

Leon
12-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey Folks,
I am going to lock this thread as I want to start a new one with a better chronological way of posting the information I have. Thanks much.