PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else hooked on Homeland on Showtime?

RichardSimon
11-28-2011, 04:24 PM
I just love this show.
Anyone else a fan?

Leon
11-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I just love this show.
Anyone else a fan?

Can't say I have seen it. What's up with it?

jim
11-29-2011, 09:21 AM
they never explained how that one guy in custody (the terrorist guard of Brody) got the razor blade to slit his wrist after meeting with Brody in the interrogation room. any iddeas?
jim

RichardSimon
11-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Can't say I have seen it. What's up with it?
If you subscribe to Showtime you automatically have Showtime on Demand.
Start watching it there from episode 1.
You cannot just pick it up in the middle.
It is a story about a POW Marine in Iraq, held captive for 8 yrs. by Al Qaida, who is turned and is a terrorist,, or is he??

RichardSimon
11-29-2011, 03:27 PM
they never explained how that one guy in custody (the terrorist guard of Brody) got the razor blade to slit his wrist after meeting with Brody in the interrogation room. any iddeas?
jim

SPOILER ALERT, if you have not seen this show, don't read this post.

My idea is that he was murdered.
If he was going to commit suicide he would have done it before giving up the information.

jim
11-29-2011, 09:17 PM
by whom? who else had access to the guy? i think it was Brody who slipped him the razor. but i don't know why yet. it looks as though Brody might not be as clear after the little boy Issa flashbacks.

RichardSimon
11-30-2011, 06:36 AM
by whom? who else had access to the guy? i think it was Brody who slipped him the razor. but i don't know why yet. it looks as though Brody might not be as clear after the little boy Issa flashbacks.

He was a prisoner of the CIA, they can make a murder look like a waterfall if they wanted to :).

D. Bergin
11-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Yes, good show. Lots of misdirection and shades of grey.

jim
12-04-2011, 09:01 PM
a leak in the government? things are juicing up. has to be a small circle of people who knew the details of all the things the CIA has going on. Brody going bad? or is he working as a double or triple agent? i never watch previews of the next weeks show either.

RichardSimon
12-05-2011, 08:03 AM
I have thought for a while that Brody is a double agent.

timzcardz
12-27-2011, 01:28 PM
What a great show!

Even if you've watched it, go back to the beginning and watch it again. There are so many little things that go unnoticed that you will pick up on after knowing what follows later.

I like to watch TV to be entertained, but this show definitely keeps you thinking, in an entertaining sort of way.

Looking forward to the next season.

RichardSimon
12-29-2011, 07:12 AM
What a great show!

Even if you've watched it, go back to the beginning and watch it again. There are so many little things that go unnoticed that you will pick up on after knowing what follows later.

I like to watch TV to be entertained, but this show definitely keeps you thinking, in an entertaining sort of way.

Looking forward to the next season.

+1