PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bay Area Sports Collectors Show Saturday November 26

oaks1912
11-19-2011, 02:23 PM
The 27th Annual Sports Collectors show will be held on Saturday November 26, 2011 at St Leanders Church (Ryan O'Connell Hall) located at 575 West Estudillo in San Leandro. The show features 73 tables (SOLD OUT) covering more than a century of sports items (Cards, Memorabilia, New & Old, Graded & Raw, Several sports). Show hours are 9 AM - 4PM... Admission is $4.... No celebrity signings or grading services will be present.....DIRECTIONS DRIVING BY CAR.. Interstate 880 to Davis Street .Exit EAST on Davis.Stay on Davis for approximately 1 mile to Carpentier (1 Block past San Leandro Blvd). Turn right on Carpentier .Stay on Carpentier for 1 block to West Estudillo.Turn right on West Estudillo. One half block on West Estudillo.Turn left into parking lot. 575 West Estudillo is the address.......... TAKE BART (Fremont or Dublin/Pleasanton train) to the San Leandro station. The hall is located directly across the street from the SAN LEANDRO BART station

Jaybird
11-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Mark, great meeting you at the show in Glendale. I'm going to try and make it up there. Not sure yet, but I'll stop by and say hi if I do.

Dan Carson
11-25-2011, 08:33 PM
See you tomorrow, Mark. I hope you bring all your neat Pacific Coast League goodies and I'll bring the title to my house!! ha! ha! Until then - Dan.