PDA

View Full Version : They r back Post your favorites

GrayGhost
11-17-2011, 12:21 PM
http://www.myccsa.com/Lot/226/1919-chicago-white-sox-team-signed-morales-certified-vintage-baseball.aspx

LOLOLOLOLOL:)

Post a favorite of yours or bid on this BEAUTY> COME ON....

mschwade
11-17-2011, 12:48 PM
They don't even show the Joe Jackson signature on the ball.. But the team sheet does!

1919 White Sox Team Sheet (http://www.myccsa.com/Lot.aspx?LotID=297791)

http://www.myccsa.com/pics/226/297791.jpg

thecatspajamas
11-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Another auction, another lovely bunch of vintage balls marred with ink...

BrandonG
11-17-2011, 01:43 PM
This is starting to piss me off, at first I thought it was comical, but now I'm realizing these tards are ruining vintage baseballs that are becoming more and more scarce for collectors like myself.

thetruthisoutthere
11-17-2011, 02:02 PM
This beauty is from Scott Malack and Lee Trythall of Coach's Corner Auctions after they had a private signing and "Meet & Greet" with Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart and Orville Wright. This private signing was titled "Meet The Pilots." Of course, Christopher Morales, Forensic Investigator, was on hand to "authenticate" the signatures.

thetruthisoutthere
11-17-2011, 02:09 PM
This one you have to read. Part of the item description reads "Both Chris Morales and William Tell (Frank Garo) have staked their reputations on authenticity here." Now that's too funny.

GrayGhost
11-17-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.myccsa.com/Lot/226/lou-gehrig-yankees-hand-signedcertified-bb-jersey.aspx

From the same private signing ..Man, those two authenticators musta been busy

GrayGhost
11-17-2011, 02:43 PM
Lot 79 is interesting in that Chief got some kinda medal from the Mohawk tribe. But, he was a Chippewa..

http://www.philadelphiaathletics.org/history/bender.html

Is ANYTHING real in these auctions?

Tonight, I'll get me some cool chinese food, after I list an item for sale on Net 54 and view more of the auction. better entertainment to make me laugh and SCREAM BLOODY MURDER at the same time, than anything on the Idiot Box:eek::)

Scott Garner
11-17-2011, 02:45 PM
This one you have to read. Part of the item description reads "Both Chris Morales and William Tell (Frank Garo) have staked their reputations on authenticity here." Now that's too funny.

Chris,
Oops! Looks like Babe forgot how to spell his name for a minute, but quickly corrected it. I'm not sure that the ink is even dry on this crock of shit yet...

perezfan
11-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Chris,
Oops! Looks like Babe forgot how to spell his name for a minute, but quickly corrected it. I'm not sure that the ink is even dry on this crock of shit yet...

I like how it's signed "To my Pal"... The Babe normally would include the "Pal's" name in his salutation. How convenient for potential bidders that he left this one generic? Or maybe he simply couldn't spell his Pal's name, either...

thetruthisoutthere
11-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Another ugly offering by Scott Malack and Lee Trythall of Coach's Corner Auctions. I would love to see Christopher Morales' database of exemplars.

thetruthisoutthere
11-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Here's another masterpiece "authenticated (cough, cough)" by Ted Taylor of Stat Authentic. Part of the item description reads "Originally came from Scoreboard in the late 80's/early 90's!" An outright lie!!! What a piece of crap presented by Scott Malack and Lee Trythall of Coach's Corner Auctions and "authenticated" by Ted Taylor.

thetruthisoutthere
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Here's another piece of crap presented to you by Scott Malack & Lee Trythall of Coach's Corner Auctions. Of course, these guys have a infinite inventory of "500 Home Run Club" signed baseballs. And another outright lie by Lee Trythall that reads "This 11 signature ball was signed at that magical 1989 Atlantic City show."

scooter729
11-17-2011, 05:25 PM
This beauty is from Scott Malack and Lee Trythall of Coach's Corner Auctions after they had a private signing and "Meet & Greet" with Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart and Orville Wright. This private signing was titled "Meet The Pilots." Of course, Christopher Morales, Forensic Investigator, was on hand to "authenticate" the signatures.

At least they spelled "Orville" correctly this time. Last month it was spelled "Orvill" and I was hysterical about it. Maybe they read my post on here and corrected it this time around!

thecatspajamas
11-17-2011, 05:50 PM
I like how it's signed "To my Pal"... The Babe normally would include the "Pal's" name in his salutation. How convenient for potential bidders that he left this one generic? Or maybe he simply couldn't spell his Pal's name, either...

That's so you can request whose name is to be filled in for convenient Christmas gifting...

perezfan
11-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Here's another masterpiece "authenticated (cough, cough)" by Ted Taylor of Stat Authentic. Part of the item description reads "Originally came from Scoreboard in the late 80's/early 90's!" An outright lie!!! What a piece of crap presented by Scott Malack and Lee Trythall of Coach's Corner Auctions and "authenticated" by Ted Taylor.

I know they've had some bad ones before, but this is one of the worst. Killebrew would be turning in his grave. He always took such pride in signing as neatly as possible... and this thing is simply pig-slop. Looks like the forger just said "what the hell", and gave up on it half way through...

David Atkatz
11-17-2011, 08:48 PM

Here's how he'd do it:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/datkatz/ruth.jpg

perezfan
11-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Yep... that's exactly how it would look ;)

The old cliche "A picture is worth a thousand words" never applied more!!

Runscott
11-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Here's how he'd do it:...

I have to admit, if I ever see a Ruth autograph that says "to my Pal Scott...",

...at that point I empty my checking account and I'm a Ruth autograph owner.

(But please don't let Coaches Corner know this!)

RichardSimon
11-18-2011, 01:59 PM

This will be corrected later to tell you that it is a made to order special, which CC only runs before Christmas.
Whoever wins the piece can have their name placed on it, in script which vaguely, very vaguely, resembles Babe Ruth'sw handwriting.

Tigerden
11-18-2011, 04:46 PM
These bids have to be shill bids. I cannot imagine anyone with half a brain bidding on this stuff thinking the autographs to be authentic. Why hasn't this sham of an oufit been shut down yet? These scumbags should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The low prices realized from previous auctions should be a red flag even to the most novice collector and also draw attention to the authorities. They appear to be buying vintage baseballs and ruining the ball with blatant forgeries. Maybe they can be outed of this practice by sellers of vintage equipment on eBay who may be aware of their user I.D. .