PDA

View Full Version : problems with t205.org and t206.org?

zljones
11-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Has anyone else been having issues with T205.org and T206.org as far as not getting anything to pull up accept a blank screen and some sweepstakes thing on the top? I can access it just fine on my mobile phone but not from my desktop or my work desktop, so that is two different monitors. I have been loving looking up cards with "valuation" section now I can unless I use my cell which is a big pain in the ass to use for that.

t206blogcom
11-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Both work fine for me when viewing from my desktop using Internet Explorer.

cdn_collector
11-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Works fine for me, too. Macbook running Firefox.

Regards,

Richard.

zljones
11-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Haha last I checked was yesterday now I just tried and it works now after over 1 week

T206.org
11-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Zach, sorry for that. There were some issues, that have now been resolved (http://www.net54baseball.com/showpost.php?p=940052&postcount=28). Thank you for visiting the sites!

itjclarke
11-16-2011, 09:27 PM
I actually got a virus (Cloud AV) that poses as an antivirus program, running a fake system scan. I immediately stopped it, tried to remove it, but eventually after about a week my computer crashed. My computer had its own issues, and I'm not sure if the virus came from the T205/T206 site, but I had just opened it up on my browser (explorer). I since got another AV type pop up on my new PC last week and have not been back. Glad the issue seems to have been resolved though.

zljones
11-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Zach, sorry for that. There were some issues, that have now been resolved (http://www.net54baseball.com/showpost.php?p=940052&postcount=28). Thank you for visiting the sites!

I love the sites, the "valuation" section is way better for me to use as a price guide than beckett, and also very informative.

itjclarke
11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I love the sites, the "valuation" section is way better for me to use as a price guide than beckett, and also very informative.

+1

zljones
11-17-2011, 12:23 AM
I actually got a virus (Cloud AV) that poses as an antivirus program, running a fake system scan. I immediately stopped it, tried to remove it, but eventually after about a week my computer crashed. My computer had its own issues, and I'm not sure if the virus came from the T205/T206 site, but I had just opened it up on my browser (explorer). I since got another AV type pop up on my new PC last week and have not been back. Glad the issue seems to have been resolved though.

Yes I did not mention that a virus did attempt to attack my computer when I came on about 1 week ago, I unpluged my computer real fast before it could cause damage. I am just glad that everything is resolved.