PDA

View Full Version : Hank Aaron signature

horzverti
11-15-2011, 09:07 AM
I'd like to draw on the deep knowledge and networking opportunites of the members of this board. I am looking to obtain the Hammer's auto on a specific item.

Do you know of any upcoming scheduled signings?

Maybe someone out here knows the best way to obtain the King's signature?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate any help that I can get. Have item, will travel.

Curt

Scott Garner
11-15-2011, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=horzverti;939755]I

Scott Garner
11-15-2011, 10:33 AM
I'd like to draw on the deep knowledge and networking opportunites of the members of this board. I am looking to obtain the Hammer's auto on a specific item.

Do you know of any upcoming scheduled signings?

Maybe someone out here knows the best way to obtain the King's signature?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate any help that I can get. Have item, will travel.

Curt

Hi Curt,
Hank Aaron has no upcoming signings at present. Consider joining signingshotline.com for updates on when he will sign next. Other than that, wait for the next announced signing. Hank is a very personable guy to meet, but his signature is getting very pricey and his handwriting is getting pretty bad from recent examples that I've looked at. Good luck!! ;)

horzverti
11-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks Scott. I'll keep checking signingshotline site.

mcgwirecom
11-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah I have noticed some of the newer autographed balls for sale. His signature is really bad. Looks like he actually has to go back and close the top of the "a" in Hank in a seperate stroke.

Mr. Zipper
11-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah I have noticed some of the newer autographed balls for sale. His signature is really bad. Looks like he actually has to go back and close the top of the "a" in Hank in a seperate stroke.

Right. And it's HUGE.

71buc
11-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Hank Aaron is signing for Steiner on 12/16. I called to ask what it would cost to have my Hank Aaron game worn spikes signed. I was told 700.00. Way too steep for me. Here is the link. Good luck http://www.steinersports.com/upcoming-signings.html

mr2686
11-17-2011, 09:29 AM
If you can wait awhile, you may also try waukesha sports cards. He signs there about once every couple of years (last time was last December). They have a website and it might be worth a call to see if they are having him back anytime soon.

Scott Garner
11-17-2011, 09:42 AM
If you can wait awhile, you may also try waukesha sports cards. He signs there about once every couple of years (last time was last December). They have a website and it might be worth a call to see if they are having him back anytime soon.

I agree with Mike!! Good plan!

horzverti
11-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks Mike. I have emailed both Steiner and Waukesha Sports Cards. I'll post when I hear from them.