PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on CJ's

Pup6913
11-15-2011, 06:58 AM
I received a call from someone that has some 1915 CJ's, and a B2 pennant FS. Since I have no clue as to wether any of this is legit I figured I would throw some scans up here and see what there is. I would also like to hear what a good grade might be for each. Since I don't have the $ to buy these I will more than likely try to sell them for him. Any help on pricing would be great also. Thanks in advance for everything.

The Top three card in the scans are crease free. No scratches or indents.
The high number on the bottom(Campbell) is cease free also.
The other two have a light crease. The (Blair) is a super light 1/2 incher.
The Zeider has a horizontal crease from border to border.
All measure up with no evid. of trimming
1916 Ferguson Bakery Felt Pennant BF2 looks good with no pin holes

rainier2004
11-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Those CJs look legit with the stains, the reverse backs but the writing onthe fron seems awfully black like reprints. Im assuming this is thin stock theyre printed on and those stains look familar so theyre probably legit. There is a ton of trimming with raw CJs but people do not seem to mind and typically these commons seems to sell between $50 and $85 depending on the night. If they were graded and untrimmed you have a whole different enchilada:
4's = $75+
5's = $100-115+
6's = Ive sold 2 total for $150 each approximately 2 months ago on this board.
7's and higher seem to start to go astronomically high.

Mine arent this nice and only have one sgc 4 to date. Obviously the creased cards would not grade as high but could still be 3's and 4's IF untrimmed and unbleached. Im sure others can be more help.

See CJ trimming thread on the main board for some more info. Good luck boss!