PDA

View Full Version : After seeing the T3 Turkey Red Find....

ruth-gehrig
10-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Ok after seeing the absolutely stunning T3 Turkey find I'm asking myself....what would it cost me to collect all the baseball players from the set in say PSA 1 but as eye appealing as possible????:confused: I just fell in love with the set!;)

vintagerookies51
10-26-2011, 08:38 PM
I considered going after the set after I acquired a T3 Cy Young PSA 1. It was just the coolest card I had. I think it would cost about maybe $15K, but hey I'm no expert.

T3s
10-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi,

I'd say Cole's estimate is pretty close. If you're patient, you can find some very nice cards that are technically in low grade. I have often come across a T3 with a tiny pinhole, but otherwise a beauty - easily a PSA-5 without the pinhole.

Best of luck, I can assure you that you won't regret building a T3 set, they are stunning - and addictive.

Happy Collecting,
Craig

Bosox Blair
10-27-2011, 01:26 AM
...And recently cheaper than they have been in years. Most auction results over the last couple years on T3s have been quite soft. Good time to buy? Maybe...heckuva lot better than 2007 anyway! (Even more of a decline than some other sets in that timeframe.)

Cheers,
Blair

egbeachley
10-27-2011, 06:14 AM
Well, it was a good time to buy about 2 weeks ago. Now 15 people on the Board are considering them.