PDA

View Full Version : Oaks Show- November 11-12-13, 2011

Leon
10-19-2011, 12:33 PM
I am seriously considering setting up at this show again. Last time it was a lot of fun and I knew a ton of folks. Anyone from here going and/or setting up? I do understand there is a website that has dealers on it but I like to ask the board too. best regards

e107collector
10-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Leon,

I hope you do decide to setup, I always like talking cards with fellow Net54 members. I plan on being there on Sat, Nov 12.

I hope other members will be able to attend.

Tony

dog*dirt
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Leon, I will be attending. Hope to see you there. Andrew

molen
10-19-2011, 02:07 PM
The Oaks show is on my calendar. Hope to see you there, Leon. Tried to catch up with you at the National, but never had the chance to say hello.

ValKehl
10-19-2011, 02:17 PM
I plan to be there on Saturday. Hope you decide to attend.
Val

judsonhamlin
10-19-2011, 03:42 PM
I'll be there on Friday and hope to see you there again. I think that the dealer line-up on the CSA site looked pretty good for my "focus" such as it is.

kcohen
10-20-2011, 06:15 AM
I intend to set up again. Based on what I saw, I think this show has some potential.

Leon - Glad to see you're giving it another shot.

tedzan
10-20-2011, 08:34 PM
I haven't received any paperwork for the Oaks show....have you ?

I intend to be setting up at it. Perhaps, we will be on opposite booths again.

Best regards,

TED Z

Leon
10-20-2011, 08:56 PM
I haven't received any paperwork for the Oaks show....have you ?

I intend to be setting up at it. Perhaps, we will be on opposite booths again.

Best regards,

TED Z

I printed the online registration form out, emailed it over, and Marco was supposed to call back but I didn't hear from him. I was told there are tables so I will be there. Looking forward to it. I picked up some great stuff last time....Certainly one of my favorite new pick ups, the T205 Cobb that bumped up to a 6. Plus I picked up a Fro Joy premium and 1939 ACC.....and sold a few things and took in a few consignments. Three days of talking and being around baseball cards and friends is three good days. See ya there Ted (and others).....btw, if anyone is around the airport I would be happy to pay for a ride Friday. Otherwise, it will be a cabby again....

Rich Klein
10-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Super Shuttle.

The cost is much less and they do door to door service

Rich

whiteymet
10-21-2011, 09:39 AM
I printed the online registration form out, emailed it over, and Marco was supposed to call back but I didn't hear from him. I was told there are tables so I will be there. Looking forward to it. I picked up some great stuff last time....Certainly one of my favorite new pick ups, the T205 Cobb that bumped up to a 6. Plus I picked up a Fro Joy premium and 1939 ACC.....and sold a few things and took in a few consignments. Three days of talking and being around baseball cards and friends is three good days. See ya there Ted (and others).....btw, if anyone is around the airport I would be happy to pay for a ride Friday. Otherwise, it will be a cabby again....

Leon:

LMK your arrival plans for Friday of the Oaks show. I may be coming from NJ and passing the airport and could pick you up depending on the time.

Fred

Leon
10-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Leon:

LMK your arrival plans for Friday of the Oaks show. I may be coming from NJ and passing the airport and could pick you up depending on the time.

Fred

Hey Fred
I should have the reservation firmed up today and will let you know. Thanks for the possible ride offer. LL