PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Style Ebay Cashback Program

iggyman
09-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Perhaps this is old news ("who am I kidding, this "IS" old news"), but just in case you haven't been paying attention (okay, I'm raising my hand)...............................apparently the "cashback" program still works for Bigcrumbs if you use the eBay Canadian site (eBay.CA). You do not have to live in Canada to get the cashback (whew, thank god for that :)..........(not that there is anything wrong with living in Canada......)).

If you want cashback, here are the six easy steps, (~.03% of your purchase....not the 36% that is advertised):

Step ONE: Find out what you want on eBay and copy the item #.
Step TWO: Go to "Bigcrumbs," and then click on the eBay.ca cash back link,
Step THREE: while in eBay.CA, paste in auction # and then purchase item; ~.03% cashback will appear in your Bigcrumbs account a few days after purchase.
Steps FOUR through SIX: drink a few cold ones and wait by the mailbox (steps 4 thru 6 can be extened all the way to step 10 if need be).

Thus, you theoretically double your eBay bucks and help the eBay Canadian site at the same time. It is definitely a win win. Okay then, back to serious Net54 business; what is this rumor about a cat fight????

Lovely Day...

buymycards
09-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Is the cashback in Canadian money? :)

iggyman
09-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Okay, so you found a loophole, but the way the U.S currency is going.........

Lovely Day...

Is the cashback in Canadian money? :)