PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP think I was scammed....

Blackie
09-05-2011, 04:00 PM
:mad:Hey guys.......I recently purchased a 58 Card for my set on August 30th. I though everything was ok......here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220839159730?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Last night I purchased a card of the same kid for my buddy..please see this link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180671256632?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Im not sure whats going on but if you look carefully they are the same cert numbers. I didn't catch this until I asked SGC to add the card for my buddy into his set and he kept saying its in mine. I reported both of these posts. Now thats not all........the sellers are selling alot of similar cards......PLEASE HELP........I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT!!!!

iwantitiwinit
09-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Honestly its $2.50 I'd forget about it probably not worth the time.

09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
This guy scored big time.

Reminds me of another big dollar scam: http://youtu.be/dwnanPuuCwk

steve B
09-05-2011, 04:46 PM
If one was a buy it now, it's probably one of those places that lists a bunch of other peoples inventory at a markup. I'll bet they say they sold it or something.

Steve B

GasHouseGang
09-05-2011, 04:51 PM
These guys are dismissing you just because the amount of the scam is so low. But I was wondering, do you actually have both cards in hand? If not, then maybe one seller simply used the scan from the other. If you do have both, then this could be a bigger problem. Both of these sellers sell some higher dollar cards, and you would be doing the community a favor if you can figure out which one is selling cards in fake flips. These fakes keep getting better, but you wouldn't think it would be worth faking a $3 card. This seems very strange.

gnaz01
09-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I would think the 1st link is the scammer (if it is), since the 2nd one has large numbers of positive feedback and seems more legit. Just my opinion.

rdixon1208
09-05-2011, 05:02 PM
These guys are dismissing you just because the amount of the scam is so low. But I was wondering, do you actually have both cards in hand? If not, then maybe one seller simply used the scan from the other. If you do have both, then this could be a bigger problem. Both of these sellers sell some higher dollar cards, and you would be doing the community a favor if you can figure out which one is selling cards in fake flips. These fakes keep getting better, but you wouldn't think it would be worth faking a $3 card. This seems very strange.

There's no fake flip here. They're the same card. It is funny that the OP said "if you look carefully they are the same cert numbers." Buy the card not the holder.

buymycards
09-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Have you contacted the sellers? What did they tell you?

Rick

Blackie
09-05-2011, 05:12 PM
I have the card from uculia that i bought on aug 30th but the card i bought last night i havent recieved of course but after review its a pic of the same card.

Blackie
09-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Have you contacted the sellers? What did they tell you?

Rick

Rick i did an ucilia said he bought the card from the seller at the easy coast national. He is thinking that the seller didnt remove from his listings. He nor i could not understand why he left me good feedback if he didnt have the product

FrankWakefield
09-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Buy raw cards once, not slabbed cards twice... so as to not scam yourself.

Sorry, it's only a few dollars so don't stress. Wait and see if you get the card. Too early to panic.