PDA

View Full Version : Luis Aparicio 1959 White Sox World Series drinking glass

keithsky
08-31-2011, 11:41 AM
I have posted numerous times that I'm looking for a Luis Aparicio drinking glass from 1959 on the BST section but haven't found anybody to reply. I know some guys don't read the BST section so I'm trying here to maybe get lucky. I hope Leon will be ok with it and if not that's ok to and he can delete it and i appologize. I have the complete set except Aparicio which would make a total of 12. The glass shows his face with Comiskey park in the backround. I think they are about 7" tall and made of clear glass. A guy on Ebay has one and wants 120.00. I don't think so. Not from me anyway. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Keith Janosky gosox59@msn.com

keithsky
08-31-2011, 11:52 AM
Here is a picture of what the glasses look like even though this isn't the Aparicio.

jcmtiger
08-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Don't know anything about the glasses.. Maybe the Aparicio is scarce and the ebay seller know this.. Why not send him an offer and see what happens?

Joe

keithsky
08-31-2011, 12:58 PM
I did ask him what he wanted and said 120.00. Just don't have that much right now. All 11 glasses I bought so far have been about 30-50.00 even the Early Wynn and Nellie Fox. From a guy I was talking to at the National the Aparicio is not scarce and he said they are about 40-60.00. Everybody has there own price and will pay what they want. I figured if a collector on here has one they want to part with we'll talk and see on price.