PDA

View Full Version : The Most Impressive Item You've Got!

SportsItemShow
08-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Do you have an amazing piece of sports history—a rare autographed baseball, signed stadium seats, or even a championship ring that you’re looking to sell? Are you a collector of tons of sports memorabilia or just a dedicated fan with a gem?

The producers of History Channel’s Pawn Stars and American Restoration are bringing you the best sports memorabilia show out there!

If you have a unique, rare, or awesome piece of sports memorabilia that you’d like to sell or just show off, please e-mail SportsItemShow@gmail.com with a picture of the item, a brief description of what it is and why it is special, and tell us how you got it!

murcerfan
08-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I got stuff that would make you faint.

You got any money?

Leon
08-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi Folks
I moved this from one of the BST sections. Unfortunately the gentleman that posted it, and the other identical posts, didn't quite understand how to navigate around the board. After I read him the riot act on the phone we really hit it off well. He is actually extremely polite and well mannered (unlike me). This project they are doing is going to be a lot of fun. I think as it goes the whole board will have fun with it. His company does produce Pawn Stars and American Restoration. He and I are going to talk in the very near future and I will probably be speaking with him even while at the National. I don't want to step on his toes too much but that is the small introduction to what is going on, besides his obvious posts. regards

slidekellyslide
08-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Mr Sportsitemshow, tell Rick he bought a horribly fake Lou Gehrig jersey....I also hope your show will take the time to educate about the horrible fakes that you are likely to see coming your way.

oriolesbb6
08-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Boy do I have items-so many autograped baseballs from every early HOFer-each one comes authenticated so rest assured they are real. Purchased all from an auction in PA called Coaches Corner-what a place-maybe they should be a guest on your upcoming show.........

08-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Lol

GasHouseGang
08-03-2011, 03:38 PM
What a terrible time to have banned Yankeefan51, aka the Bruces.
I'm sure he would have some prime items for their show.

"The world's premiere collector of rare, high grade type continues to vigorously pursue their needs for the very best type cards extant.

We have acquired over 50 different cards since February, many of which are the highest graded, and in select cases unique.

Please write in confidence to bdorskind@dorskindgroup.com

Bruce Dorskind America’s Toughest Want List"

iggyman
08-03-2011, 03:42 PM
In all seriousness, I've always thought a "Pawn-Stars-like" show about sports collectibles would serve to bring more people into the hobby. It's debatable whether that is good or bad, but I sure hope the show goes well (at least when it's time to sell). We have (or had) some characters on this forum (ie: Bruce, Chao, Wonka, Marshall, Leon, Calvindog, Julie, Barry, etc...), that I wouldn't mind seeing battle-it-out on a once-a-week reality show.

Lovely Day...