PDA

View Full Version : Net54baseball pins free at the National

Leon
07-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Just like before I will have some free Net54baseball pins at the National this year. They will be at our booth (538). First come first served and there are quite a few of them. If there are any leftovers, there were about 2 last year, I will bring them back and send them to other board members upon request. Thanks to our member Chis Lamb of AAA Trophies in FL. for the freebies.

http://orlandoawards.com/

Chris is also bringing a T-shirt or two to the National, which I will be wearing, and will be the prototype for the ones available after the National. Thanks so much to Chris. If anyone has any awards, trophies, T-shirts etc... they need made, Chris was very competitive, friendly and easy to work with so give him a call. (He's a card guy, need we say more?) best regards and thanks again for the pins!!

Pup6913
07-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Leon to bad we can't get the yr and location printed on those pins. That would be awesome.

Exp: Chi. 2011

peterose4hof
07-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the kind words Leon!

It's my pleasure to donate the pins again this year. It's the least I can do for this great community and its members who are so generous with their time and knowledge. I am really looking forward to meeting all those attending the National and the Net54 Dinner.

All the Best,
Chris

GrayGhost
07-29-2011, 08:41 AM
I can't make the National, sadly, for a myriad of reasons, but man, I hope there are some left. Id like one:)

peterose4hof
07-31-2011, 09:33 AM
I can't make the National, sadly, for a myriad of reasons, but man, I hope there are some left. Id like one:)

Leon has triple the amount he had last year so there's a good chance he will have some leftovers.

Leon
07-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Leon has triple the amount he had last year so there's a good chance he will have some leftovers.

Thanks Chris. I had no idea how many were in that bag but it looks like a lot. I am sure everyone that wants one will be able to get one. Once I come back I will make a post about giving out the others. I appreciate your generosity very much and am also looking forward to the neat T-shirts.

talkinbaseball
07-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Leon,
If there's any extra pins i'll gladly recieve one.

thanks,
john guzze

Leon
07-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Leon,
If there's any extra pins i'll gladly recieve one.

thanks,
john guzze

No Worries....when I get back from the National I will start a thread and whomever else wants one will get one until they run out....regards

freakhappy
07-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the freebie, Leon. This is my first National as a member of Net54...I'll definitely be by to pick up a pin.

I also want to say what a great website this is and how thankful I am that a few buddies from Ebay directed me this way. I've built my collection so much since the beginning of the year thanks to this site and I've learned so much.

A BIG thanks to Leon and his staff along with all of the great members here on Net54!

Mike

FUBAR
08-01-2011, 11:00 AM
hmmmm i am thinking a Net 54 fantasy football trophy may be in order....