PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Freemanh!!

mrvster
07-12-2011, 06:17 PM
hello,

hopefully you will contact me:D

jvanderbeck@verizon.net

Peace

Johnny

mrvster
07-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Thanks to a tip off from a fellow collector;), i found out who "freemanh" really was:mad:.....

i was looking thru old auctions i had printed(ebay of course) and noticed i lost alot of my precious t206 errors and could never outbid this guy called "freemanh" with some deep pockets back then....so in an attempt to locate this nemisis and possibly make some offeres on this particuliar collectors error / scrap t206 cards, i attempted to get contact thru a thread , but hadn't heard back, i felt a glimmer of hope until tonite a fellow collector contacted me and let me know who he thought "freemanh" really was :eek:......i was shocked..... freemanh is a shady collector to say the least , if it is who we really think...

unfortunately, DO NOT CONTACT ME FREEMANH!! those errors that you won off ebay, in my opinion, you don't deserve!!!!!!!:mad:...now i would never even think about making any offers on any of your cards ever:mad:....

you know who you are:(

Peace

btw

Thanks a ton fellow collectors who can be trusted;)

Brendan
07-13-2011, 07:40 PM
So who's Freemanh? You can PM me if you don't want to put it out here.

teetwoohsix
07-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Johnny :D

Did his name start with a P ?

Brendan
07-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Johnny :D

Did his name start with a P ?

Yes.

teetwoohsix
07-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks- it figures.

Don't sweat it Johnny, your collection probably blows his away anyways ;)

Sincerely, Clayton

mrvster
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys!!! :D

sportscardpete
07-14-2011, 09:28 AM
All you need is some patience! And keep your chan I mean chin up! I feel persistence and constant searching will help you collect the obscure cards. There are still plenty out there.

mrvster
07-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Clayton, Brendan, and Pete....

Thanks !:D Chin is up :o that was great Pete!! i should have put 2 and 2 together :o you guys keep this collector on the quest, and maybe if a t206 printer's scrap comes up;) you know i'll email back:D

btw....sorry i can't make the national, i'd love to meet everyone in person:o

Leon, I LOVE THE SHIRT IDEA! although i don't make many shows, maybe you could send me a printer's scrap shirt??:D

Peace

the quest continues for these freaks like me!!