PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help with the value of this 1920's Tris Speaker signed Ban Johnson

BrandonG
07-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Hey guys, I may know a lot about the baseballs themselves, but not a ton about autographs and grading etc. I've just come across this 1920's Reach official League Ban Johnson signed ball that includes what I believe to be the 1921-1922 Cleveland Indians. The Speaker is the most visible, but the others that I can make out are:

Tris Speaker
Jim Bagby
Riggs Stephenson
Stan Coveleski
Steve O'neil
Jack Graney
Bill Wambsganns
Dave Keefe
Joe Sewell
Larry Gardner
Allen Sothoron
Stuffy Mcinnis

Any idea what this ball is worth? Are any of you interested in it? I've already got Ban Johnson balls, but I couldn't leave this little shop without picking this up. If you're interested please feel free to make me an offer, if not I will be listing it on eBay for a price hopefully you guys can advise me to accept. I know Tris Speaker playing day baseballs have got to be worth more than a 50's coaching era signature. The signatures are more visible in person than the photo is showing just fyi.

Thanks guys!

murphusa
07-07-2011, 03:07 PM
there is a multi signed ball up now that has a great SPeaker on it. See where it goes and you may be able to judge this one