PDA

View Full Version : PSA Graded Card Sleeves

jg8422
06-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Does anybody know where to buy the sleeves that fit PSA holders perfectly? I recently bought a PSA graded card online and it came in a plastic sleeve that fit perfectly. It had the words "sea king" on the top of the sleeve. I googled it but haven't been able to find it.

The normal graded card sleeves I find are nice fits for SGC holders, but that aren't too good for PSA holders.

Any ideas on the "sea king" sleeves that are a perfect fit for the PSA holders? I would love to find them.

Thanks,
Jeff

TFrance
10-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Hey Jeff. Know this post is old, but wondering if you ever found out anything about Sea King graded card sleeves. I'm looking for exact same, and received one in same way you did. Your post is only thing I found in Google. Thanks, Tony

Jantz
10-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Jeff & TFrance

Here are the sleeves I use for my cards. The sleeve I have pictured I left in its unused state so that you could see the adhesive sealing strip on the bottom.

The label is from my pack of sleeves.

If either of you two need a dozen or so sleeves, let me know and I can send them your way. If you want a pack of 100 or more, I have a friend who is a dealer and can probably get you a larger supply.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to help you out.

Hope this helps

Jantz

*T206 Not for Sale* :)