PDA

View Full Version : Need some help on a T206 Card with red printer ticks

npa589
06-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I have an SGC 50 Wildfire Schulte BACK VIEW (Sweet Caporal Factory 42 OP) that has 3 red marks, and maybe another one on the bottom of the card. They look like those "printer ticks" that I see people talking about.

I simply don't know much about this type of oddity among T206 cards other than the fact that there is a market for them.

On the top, the red tick is the most visible. The right and left sides have more of a dot. The bottom has something, but it's not red.

What's the market for a card like this?

Thanks.

Nate

T206.org
06-05-2011, 10:00 AM
What you're describing likely wouldn't command much, if any, of a premium. Please post a scan, then we can say for sure.

fkw
06-05-2011, 12:36 PM
?? Red Printer Tick? Never heard that term before.

Would like to see what you mean.

npa589
06-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Not sure what I mean either...like I said - I'm gradually learning more and more about the set, and am only going on a limited amount of information that I have gained from reading conversations on forums such as NET54. Here is a scan, but you can't really see it. The top middle has more of a reddish line, and on both the left and right side, there are red dots, perfectly in the center. You can kind of see lines drift off from the main picture, into the white border. The scan is not of the greatest quality.

mrvster
06-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Nate

That's ok!! we learn everday with this set.....you unfortunately have nothing really"out of ordinary" here, they are just created during printing, not a big deal and no premuim, most t206 have them to some extent....:)

peace

johnny

teetwoohsix
06-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Hi Nate-

I've noticed that alot of T206's have this very small line, usually right in the middle at the top, or on the sides, and even the bottom. I see it alot on cards with yellow & green backgrounds, but not limited to those. This Meyers card has a small green line dead center top.......hopefully it shows in the photo. No extra premium for the that I know of, but it's pretty neat IMO.