PDA

View Full Version : Picasso looks GREAT!!! haha.

GrayGhost
05-26-2011, 08:41 AM
http://www.myccsa.com/Lot/220/pablo-picasso-hand-drawnsigned--certified-original-artwork.aspx

A Picasso never looked so good!!:D They can't even match pictures w the lot!!

In fact, the entire first page, maybe more, doesn't match w the photos/lots. What a bunch of clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, plus such horrible looking stuff. there is a ball signed, all by the same person it looks like, by Mantle, Appling, Jackie and others.

thetruthisoutthere
05-26-2011, 09:30 AM
http://www.myccsa.com/Lot/220/pablo-picasso-hand-drawnsigned--certified-original-artwork.aspx

In fact, the entire first page, maybe more, doesn't match w the photos/lots. What a bunch of clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, plus such horrible looking stuff. there is a ball signed, all by the same person it looks like, by Mantle, Appling, Jackie and others.

Scott, I was looking at the first page, too. All messed up. The autographs on those lots are so bad that the people who buy that crap won't even notice the difference.

thetruthisoutthere
05-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Scott, I was looking at the first page, too. All messed up. The autographs on those lots are so bad that the people who buy that crap won't even notice the difference.

Holy smokes, Scott, I think every listing is messed up. Too funny.

All brought to you by Lee Trythall and Scott Malack.

They are going to have re-list every auction. Do a search on anyone and you'll see that not one photo matches the item description.

Scott Garner
05-26-2011, 09:36 AM

Hmm...Who would have ever guessed that Coaches Corner would be the preferred clearing house for all rare Pablo Picasso paintings?
Makes sense to me..... :p

D. Bergin
05-26-2011, 09:42 AM
Oh, their consignors are going to be sooooo angry!!

;)

:D

D. Bergin
05-26-2011, 09:44 AM
Probably just some mad evil genius plan to get bidders to pay more then $10 for a fake Derek Jeter autograph, by matching it up with a photo of a fake Charles Lindbergh autograph.

GrayGhost
05-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Probably just some mad evil genius plan to get bidders to pay more then $10 for a fake Derek Jeter autograph, by matching it up with a photo of a fake Charles Lindbergh autograph.

:):)

scooter729
05-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Maybe they read these boards and realized there was a problem - NONE of the lots have pictures right now!

GrayGhost
05-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Maybe they read these boards and realized there was a problem - NONE of the lots have pictures right now!

That in of itself is probably GOOD for them, since people may bid more, if they don't see the crap.;)

brickyardkennedy
05-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm really impressed with the "all sorts of great authenticity", it "comes with".

RichardSimon
05-28-2011, 06:03 AM
And it is appraised at $119,000,,, geez.
Lee,,, I want three, let me know when they will be ready so I can pick them up.
Which of your nefarious consignors sends you the Picasso's?
Make sure that his initials are on this piece too as I want him to get some credit for his work.
And maybe an orange jumpsuit.

thetruthisoutthere
05-28-2011, 08:30 AM
On May 26, 2011, I emailed the below Coach's Corner Auction (Lee Trythall and Scott Malack) to the grandson of General George S. Patton "authenticated" by Chris Morales, Forensic Investigator.

thetruthisoutthere
05-28-2011, 08:41 AM
And it is appraised at $119,000,,, geez.
Lee,,, I want three, let me know when they will be ready so I can pick them up.
Which of your nefarious consignors sends you the Picasso's?
Make sure that his initials are on this piece too as I want him to get some credit for his work.

Maybe it was appraised by Ted Taylor.

GrayGhost
05-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Way to go Chris. Hopefully Gen Pattons GS will also see what junk the Roaches sell. It is just pitiful. Some of their stuff it seems to me that they do it as a slap in the face.

They say "Look, here is another HORRIBLE Mathewson signed ball, what are you going to do about it?:mad:

thetruthisoutthere
05-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Way to go Chris. Hopefully Gen Pattons GS will also see what junk the Roaches sell. It is just pitiful. Some of their stuff it seems to me that they do it as a slap in the face.

They say "Look, here is another HORRIBLE Mathewson signed ball, what are you going to do about it?:mad:

Wow, another offering of a Christy Mathewson autographed baseball brought to you by Coach's Corner (Lee Trythall & Scott Malack) and, of course, "authenticated" by Forensic Investigator, Chris Morales.

CW
05-28-2011, 10:20 AM
So the Dept. of Justice spends all this time and effort to shutdown
online poker, yet they let these idiots run free on the internet selling
their fake items to unsuspecting buyers. Amazing.

Bilko G
05-28-2011, 08:53 PM

Considering we talk so much about CCSA and Morales, i can guarantee you they all read these boards and threads.

What i have always found funny though, is that for a "professional auction house" like Coaches Corner, that sells all these "great" pieces of memorabilia that are worth thousands upon thousands of dollars, they can't afford a decent digital camera to take nice clear pictures of their items. I also find it hilarious that they only post one picture of the item for auction and usually have this quick, 2 or 3 sentence description on the item.

Take this Picasso painting that is appraised at $119K, the auction states it has "all sorts of great authenticity added" but does not even list what type of "great authenticity" it even has.:rolleyes:

How in gods green earth, these guys can get away with this crap for this many years now, i will never understand.

GrayGhost
05-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Considering we talk so much about CCSA and Morales, i can guarantee you they all read these boards and threads.

What i have always found funny though, is that for a "professional auction house" like Coaches Corner, that sells all these "great" pieces of memorabilia that are worth thousands upon thousands of dollars, they can't afford a decent digital camera to take nice clear pictures of their items. I also find it hilarious that they only post one picture of the item for auction and usually have this quick, 2 or 3 sentence description on the item.

Take this Picasso painting that is appraised at $119K, the auction states it has "all sorts of great authenticity added" but does not even list what type of "great authenticity" it even has.:rolleyes:

How in gods green earth, these guys can get away with this crap for this many years now, i will never understand.

I hate to say it Bilko, but , being a Cynical person overall, I have some suspicions. To preface, I told the police in Manchester here about people potentially eating contaminated fish from a local pond here. Calls were also made to the CT Dept of Health and the CT DEP. Now, the police poo pooed it. Nothing to my knowledge has happened on the other end yet for warnings either.

My point in digressing a bit was that often Police. investigators and the like are generally apathetic to problems. This CC thing is a MAJOR problem for the greatest hobby and a huge industry IMO, esp at the levels of some of the items they "Sell as authentic".

I guess continuing to be a pain w the Attorney general or something is the only hope. Maybe they will get sick of people CONSTANTLY complaining and will do something to shut up the complaining parties, if nothing else.

Heck of a way to look at the world, and perhaps the Roache's deal too, but I really feel it could be the truth, at least in large part.

thetruthisoutthere
05-29-2011, 09:07 AM
I hate to say it Bilko, but , being a Cynical person overall, I have some suspicions. To preface, I told the police in Manchester here about people potentially eating contaminated fish from a local pond here. Calls were also made to the CT Dept of Health and the CT DEP. Now, the police poo pooed it. Nothing to my knowledge has happened on the other end yet for warnings either.

My point in digressing a bit was that often Police. investigators and the like are generally apathetic to problems. This CC thing is a MAJOR problem for the greatest hobby and a huge industry IMO, esp at the levels of some of the items they "Sell as authentic".

I guess continuing to be a pain w the Attorney general or something is the only hope. Maybe they will get sick of people CONSTANTLY complaining and will do something to shut up the complaining parties, if nothing else.

Heck of a way to look at the world, and perhaps the Roache's deal too, but I really feel it could be the truth, at least in large part.

Well written, Scott and Bilko.

Yes, "they" all read these forums and threads. If you have to also understand that "they" have absolutely no conscience. They call themselves an "Auction House." One day.............