PDA

View Full Version : Heydler 09 baseball...

brandoningram
05-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey guys,
A while back a member of the forum sent me a few pics of an 09 Heydler baseball with a Pres stamp. A collector friend of mine, and somewhat expert on baseballs, was interested to hear and see some pics of the ball as to which I have ofcourse not kept. I am curious to see if the gracious person who sent me those pics, or anyone else for that matter with any pertinent info/pics could help me out. Any other direction would also be appreciated. :D

brandoningram
05-25-2011, 04:48 PM
With all of these experts out there ( and I call you experts with respect, and in respect to this topic ) and all of you guys that have been around the game for so long, and no one has any info or pics?

Leon
05-25-2011, 05:01 PM
I thought it was a good question. Sometimes folks have a general apathy towards requests. I have asked questions and not got answers before too...it happens. That being said is there something more that you are looking for than what a 10 second Google Search can turn up on them? I just did a quick search and pulled up quite a few pics and info. regards

BrandonG
05-25-2011, 05:18 PM
I thought it was a good question. Sometimes folks have a general apathy towards requests. I have asked questions and not got answers before too...it happens. That being said is there something more that you are looking for than what a 10 second Google Search can turn up on them? I just did a quick search and pulled up quite a few pics and info. regards

I just googled 1909 Official National League Ball John Heydler, and some other variations like that and I get nothing of the sort...A few late 1920's stuff but nothing on the 1909 ball. Leon, are we missing something here?

Leon
05-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Woops, I wasn't looking at the year only the stamping. Since it seems he was only briefly president in 1909, and otherwise was a secretary-treasurer for many years, I would think a baseball with his stamping would be scarce (if there is one). regards