PDA

View Full Version : SportsCardLink No Reserve Auction Closes Wednesday

joshn
05-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to jump on an post that we have lots of graded vintage card lots closing on Wednesday, all with no reserve!

http://www.sportscardlink.com/

Any questions about the auction can be directed to buysell@sportscardlink.com (mailto:buysell@comiclink.com)

This auction features important and exciting sports cards and memorabilia from the late 1880’s through the Modern era. Stand-out graded sports card highlights include a collection of 3 ultra rare, new to the hobby W600 Sporting Life Cabinet cards, a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle in PSA 7 NM, an amazing high grade collection of Topps and Bowman Mickey Mantle cards (including 1952 and 1954 Bowman Mantles in PSA 8, a 1953 Bowman in PSA 9 and 1956, 1958, 1959 and 1963 Topps Mantle cards in PSA 9). The auction also features an SGC graded 1933 Goudey partial set with 156 of the set’s 240 cards included as well as a complete, fully SGC Graded 1933 Goudey Sport King set. Top memorabilia highlights include a very unusual signed and inscribed Ty Cobb photograph, a remarkable 21 piece 1930’s NFL program collection, and a significant late 1920s Babe Ruth glass photographic negative.

Josh Nathanson, President
SportsCardLink.com

Leon
05-04-2011, 08:19 AM
I just want to bump Josh's auction thread one time. Josh has been a very good supporter of Net54baseball for a long time. It is companies like his, and the other advertisers, that help make the Net54baseball dinners at the National be able to be done, with no cost to any attendee (minus advertisers in the audience of course). When folks are considering where to consign things in the future I hope they will take into account these fine companies and their support of our board. Good luck tonight Josh. There is some very nice stuff in the auction!!

deadballera
05-04-2011, 12:50 PM
love the $1 starting bids !