PDA

View Full Version : An open letter . . .

margoaepi
04-28-2011, 05:37 PM
to whoever is bidding on the two lots I intend on winning from REA: You should stop with this silliness. They will be mine. I don't have to tell you what lots they are, you know. Surely you can tell by my tone that bidding against me will be futile. Save us both the time and money and go home. Thank you.

springpin
04-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Please explain how the underbidder saves money by not winning. What are you talking about?

Scott Garner
04-28-2011, 08:57 PM
to whoever is bidding on the two lots I intend on winning from REA: You should stop with this silliness. They will be mine. I don't have to tell you what lots they are, you know. Surely you can tell by my tone that bidding against me will be futile. Save us both the time and money and go home. Thank you.

Josh,
This sounds a bit like a rant.........:p
BTW, before you kill my wife and children, I'm not the underbidder....:D

margoaepi
04-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Its cool Scott, you aren't on my list! ;)

thecatspajamas
04-28-2011, 09:54 PM
That sounds more like a challenge to the underbidder to run up the price on you whether he wins it or not. A bit counter-productive, if you ask me. Well, counter-productive for you anyway. Very productive for the auction house and consignor :p

GrayGhost
04-29-2011, 04:57 AM

I just hit a slot machine at Foxwoods. I bid 60 million $$$$$$$$$$$ for the whole auction. Top that. :)

khkco4bls
04-29-2011, 02:40 PM
good lord did anyone check out his profile. ATTORNEY. need i say more.

kt4hx
04-29-2011, 07:32 PM
I can guarantee I will never be on your hit list - I only swim with the little fishes!:D