PDA

View Full Version : Get a life

CMIZ5290
04-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Some of you people on net54 kill me. I wanted to help a fellow member with a bad situation, and what do you do, cry to leon. Get a life! First of all, alot of you are teenage kids with nothing better to do than waste someone's time with alot of nonsense and bs. How could this post offend anyone? Trying to help a fellow member with a horrible situation? Asking for much needed medical contributions? Thank you leon for warning me about all of the complaints on the forum. What was it that was said in the bible? It's time to put away childish things.

FrankWakefield
04-21-2011, 07:31 PM
non-childish avatar... and it's with a capital B.

SethY
04-21-2011, 07:40 PM
I tried to talk you down on a price and you went psycho because I was doing my best and it worked...I got a card down from $150 to $50 and when I accepted the $50 offer you went ballistic.

You have anger issues. It's the internet tough guy what do you expect? Not everyone is just going to do what you want. I don't care if you were helping someone or not you need to act your age.

CMIZ5290
04-21-2011, 07:43 PM
first of all seth, you are an idiot. you offered $150 for a card and then went down to $50. what was i just saying about teenagers with nothing better to do????

SethY
04-21-2011, 07:49 PM
first of all seth, you are an idiot. you offered $150 for a card and then went down to $50. what was i just saying about teenagers with nothing better to do????

I didn't offer anything it was your price that I wanted to talk down. I'm not an idiot I'm a consciousness buyer who wants nothing but the best price. It's not my fault that you, the actual idiot in the situation, went down that low and had sellers remorse immediately when I accepted your offer. I have plenty of things to do with my time, and I don't consider myself wasting it when I spend a few minutes to send a message on a forum when I want to buy something.

Quit embarrassing yourself.

Peter_Spaeth
04-21-2011, 07:53 PM
I very much doubt anyone was offended by the post. I do think it's a fair question whether it's an appropriate use of the forum to solicit money on behalf of a friend of a member, irrespective of how awful the circumstance or how well intentioned the post. I imagine many of us know people who experience tragic circumstances and are legitimately in need, but if everyone in that position were to solicit on their behalf it could get out of hand. This is, after all, a very large community. It's a judgment call and not necessarily one to which there is a happy answer.

CMIZ5290
04-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Seth- i"m sorry, i keep forgeting you are in the boston college class of 2014! My bad,by the way, what are the school colors?

tlwise12
04-21-2011, 07:56 PM
I NEVER get involved in the "fighting" threads, but something really bothered me in a post. I don't know Kevin or Seth, nor do I know what has happened between them, but really name calling???

Even if someone is acting like an idiot or other names I won't mention, why not keep it to yourself? Especially if you are the one harking about acting like an adult...

In no way do I mean to disrespect anyone, just my take...

Travis

SethY
04-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Seth- i"m sorry, i keep forgeting you are in the boston college class of 2014! My bad

Is that you're old, angry, disheveled man humor speaking? Get out on the golf course with your other pals and take out your anger. Sorry I'm proud of where I go to school. If you could say the same I'd be shocked. You sound like someone who has a lower level of education with the way you type and the way your tone comes through.

I'll be done here and let the rest of the community judge your behavior. You sound quite pathetic.

Peter_Spaeth
04-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Go Eagles!! (husband of one BC grad and father of another about to be BC grad).

V117collector
04-21-2011, 08:01 PM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/Maple_Crispette_Set/Type%20Cards/egzaq9.gif

SethY
04-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Go Eagles!! (husband of one BC grad and father of another about to be BC grad).

Go maroon and gold since some people can't see their colors :) Tell your wife and kid that I live on Newton :p

LanceRoten
04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I really need to spend more time over here and less on facebook
:D

joeadcock
04-21-2011, 08:28 PM
To lighten things up a bit, how about my colors. From the college near the Atlantic.

I still remember Doug Flutie Hail Marying us to death.

Peter_Spaeth
04-21-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qkpsygNYo

Rob D.
04-21-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qkpsygNYo

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r-qkpsygNYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jerseygary
04-21-2011, 08:40 PM
deleted - no need to add to this thread.

joeadcock
04-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks Peter and Rob.

Though I was on the losing end of that game, I still enjoy watching it so many years later.

Doesn't erase the upset we gave over Nebraska year earlier. Or the other National Championships.

Frank

collectbaseball
04-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Nice to see some BC folks here. I'm a junior there and work for the football team.

I, too, was a Newtonite... Keyes North, woohooo.

SethY
04-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Nice to see some BC folks here. I'm a junior there and work for the football team.

I, too, was a Newtonite... Keyes North, woohooo.

Duchesne East!

wrapperguy
04-22-2011, 10:41 PM
"I'm not an idiot I'm a consciousness buyer..."

I do not get involved in these types of threads, but when people are talking about how intelligent they are and how proud they are of their education, writing a statement like the above speaks volumes. I believe you meant you are a "conscientious" buyer, unless you were planning to buy another state of consciousness.

SethY
04-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Well to be fair to me I wasn't talking about how intelligent I was. I can account for a spelling error later at night if you want to get technical. :)