PDA

View Full Version : My new project... 1962 Parkhurst!

jb217676
04-08-2011, 11:23 PM
As my 1963-64 Parkhurst set comes to a close, it's time to start a new project... the 1962-63 Parkhurst set! Here's a brief description of this set I lifted from the PSA site:

"This 56-card set (54 numbered player cards plus two additional semi-rarities) is one that is filled with a nice selection of star power and it includes two additional semi-rarities. The usual grouping of hockey legends, from the era, reside here. There's Jacques Plante, Tim Horton, Frank Mahovlich, Jean Beliveau and Henri Richard to name a few. There are also two cards of Gordie Howe and Boom Boom Geoffrion included. The two semi-rarities mentioned above are the Game Card and the Checklist, with the Checklist being the ultimate key to the set. Almost impossible to locate in top condition, this unnumbered checklist was often handled and written on by collectors who were organizing their sets. In comparison to most Parkhurst sets from the 1960s, it is rumored that this one is, perhaps, more common due to a "find" years ago. Overall, this set has a nice selection of star cards and, at 56 cards, the set is obtainable."

Click on the link to check out my first eight cards!

http://imageevent.com/jeffintoronto/psaregisteredsets/1962parkhursthockeyset