PDA

View Full Version : Quick PM Question

mintacular
04-06-2011, 09:38 AM
I have a hotmail acct and I am notified when I get PM from Net54 and I can read that message in my hotmail acct. However, if I hit reply from within hotmail the forwarding address has something like "leon@net54....."--so does that mean replies are going to Leon or do those messages get fowarded through Leon to the original sender?

Leon
04-06-2011, 09:41 AM
I have a hotmail acct and I am notified when I get PM from Net54 and I can read that message in my hotmail acct. However, if I hit reply from within hotmail the forwarding address has something like "net54leon@flash..."--so does that mean replies are going to Leon or do those messages get fowarded through Leon to the original sender?

I do get some PM's meant for others, not that I want them. I honestly don't know what causes me to get them. If there is some concern about that then I would suggest sending an email. I don't want those PM's (not being sent to me) they just get to my moderator email address. regards

mintacular
04-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks Leon, I usually reply through my pm inbox but occasionally I'll forget and hit "reply" from my hotmail and apparently those are being sent to you...

Rob D.
04-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Very frustrating ...