PDA

View Full Version : Double Ebay Bucks today (3/29)

t206hound
03-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Just an FYI, saw the message this morning. I'm out of cash, but thought I'd give everyone else the heads up. Watch those BINs fly off the virtual shelves!

T206DK
03-29-2011, 07:36 AM
nothing about this in my ebay message box this morning. where did you read it

t206hound
03-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Perhaps only sent to a subset of users, although both of our ebay accounts received the message:

Who's Eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding-the offer is not transferable.

The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM PT on March 29, 2011, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on March 29, 2011.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks). Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. Rewards are capped at $500 per Earn Period. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Savings percentages: We looked at the average selling price on eBay for the keywords during a 15 day period. We compared the average selling price on eBay to current items on the site and calculated the difference to show savings percentage. Because this is based on average eBay selling price, the actual price difference may vary. Shipping and handling charges not included. No representation is made that any particular item will be available at any particular price. All items subject to availability.

MSRP Savings: We looked at average selling price on eBay for new items from June - September 2010. We compared average selling price on eBay to MSRP and calculated price difference to show savings percentage. Because this is based on average eBay selling price and MSRP, price difference may vary at any time. Shipping and handling charges not included in calculation. No representation is made that any particular item is available at any particular price. All items subject to availability.

rp12367
03-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Yep I got a e-mail before as well...

deadballera
03-29-2011, 10:57 AM
I got the e-mail offering the bonus... too bad the items I plan on bidding are not ending today. :(