PDA

View Full Version : JSA/SGC slabbing auto cards. News?

bobbvc
03-25-2011, 09:54 AM
JSA's rep and the other thread aside. Just wondering if anyone has heard if SGC will be slabbing auto'ed cards anytime soon. I've got some cards that I got signed in person in the 70's and just want them slabbed for convenience and protection. Always liked the SGC slabs.

Matt
03-25-2011, 09:58 AM
If you send them to JSA and send them to SGC with the JSA cert, they will slab them with the JSA cert on the flip.

They're working on an official combined package but it hasn't hit yet.

jbsports33
03-25-2011, 02:47 PM
I have been waiting for this myself, and heard they will be getting back to auto cards and other services, but I did not know they could take them now with the JSA cert.

That was a good tip, SGC and JSA will be at the Boston Show and I will see if it can be done.

Jimmy

Exhibitman
03-25-2011, 07:41 PM
I have been waiting for this myself, and heard they will be getting back to auto cards and other services, but I did not know they could take them now with the JSA cert.

That was a good tip, SGC and JSA will be at the Boston Show and I will see if it can be done.

Jimmy

Kindly report back to us on the mechanics of the process if you get any good intel.

Orioles1954
03-25-2011, 08:13 PM
I asked this very question to JSA/SGC last weekend at the Chantilly show. They looked at me quizically and replied "we always have taken JSA autographed cards and put them in SGC holders".

bobbvc
03-25-2011, 08:39 PM
Not wanting to play musical chairs through the USPS, hoping to just send them to SGC and get auto authenticated and slabbed...in one move.

T206Collector
03-28-2011, 05:29 PM
They'll do it in one move at a show where they're both present. I have been able to do this at the last two White Plains shows, including this past weekend. SGC just needs the JSA cert number, and they'll put it on the flip for you. While they have been willing to do this for some time, there was a period after the initial split where they frowned upon it.