PDA

View Full Version : What auto authenticators are approved by ebay

insidethewrapper
03-21-2011, 07:30 PM
What auto authenticators are approved by ebay ? I've searched the ebay site but haven't found this information. Where is it ? Thanks Mike

thetruthisoutthere
03-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Below is the banned list:

Although I posted the below list under a previous thread I feel the "Banned COA List From Ebay's Website" was important enough to lead its own thread:

Coach's Corner Sports Auctions, LLC....Donald Frangipani.....Forensic Document Services....Hollywood Dreams.....J. DiMaggio Co/J. DiMaggio Company....Legends Sports Memorabilia...Nathan's Autographs/N.E. Autographs.....Pro Sports/Pro Sports Memorabilia....Robert Prouty.....R.R.'s Sports Cards & Collectibles....SCAA/Front Page Art/Angelo Marino.....Slamdunk Sportscards & Memorabilia....Sports Alley Memorabilia.....Sports Management Group.....Stan's Sports/Stans Sports Memorabilia.....STAT Authentic/Stevens Taylor Authentication Team......Universal Memorabilia.....XMI Authentications.....USA Authentics.....Blank COAs and LOAs.....COAs and LOAs as stand-alone items....COAs and LOAs from anyone listed on the FBI's Operation Bullpen Website...

edtiques
03-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Here's eBay's list of accepted authenticators:

Global Authentics LLC

James Spence Authentication

PSA/DNA

Here's a link to the COA section of eBay:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/autographs.html

RichardSimon
03-24-2011, 06:29 AM
Those authenticators are accepted by ebay, that does not mean other COA's are barred, unless of course they are on the banned list.