PDA

View Full Version : Going to see a White Sox game... Seating help?

scmavl
03-16-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm going to be in Chicago to play a show with a band next month and want to catch a Saturday game while I'm there. Any thoughts on what seats are best at that stadium? I'd love to have a great view, close to field level, and have the chance to catch a foul ball. I'm not too worried about price, but would rather keep it in the $50-75 range.

Here's a stadium map, any section suggestions? Thanks!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/32787/36972

scmavl
03-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Any info at all? I need to buy these tickets soon. Thanks!

scmavl
03-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Anything? Thanks!

cubsfan102003
03-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Go to Wrigley, we're more fun. :D Just kidding of course. I can't offer any real advice, I've never been to the Cell block. Enjoy if you go.

Tom

scmavl
03-31-2011, 11:49 AM
The time I'm there, the Cubs are on the road. I'm bummed. But I think I am going to take the tour of Wrigley field. It's $25 though, I should get a game for that price!

ChiefBenderForever
03-31-2011, 01:33 PM
I would just go scalp some good seats before the game, it is not a hot ticket and nobody cares about the White Sox so you should get premo seats for about half price or less, have fun and be careful and be sure to get Harolds Chicken after the game they are everywhere in that area and definately the best s*&^ in the midwest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scmavl
03-31-2011, 05:06 PM
I would just go scalp some good seats before the game, it is not a hot ticket and nobody cares about the White Sox so you should get premo seats for about half price or less, have fun and be careful and be sure to get Harolds Chicken after the game they are everywhere in that area and definately the best s*&^ in the midwest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Johnny. How do I know if the tickets are legit?