PDA

View Full Version : Brockelman & Luckey Auctions – Feb Auction - Last Day!!

Leon
02-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Hey Folks,
Just a friendly reminder (one of many :)) that our auction is closing this evening. More than likely it will be early in the morning of tomorrow when it closes. This one, as is most of ours, has something for just about all collectors. Let us know if you have any questions. We can send out more scans if need be too. Thanks to all of our consignors and bidders. best regards

www.b-lauctions.com

oldjudge
02-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Over 20% of the lots (69/303) still have no bids so there must be some bargains remaining out there. Good luck guys!

kcohen
02-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Hey Folks,
Just a friendly reminder (one of many :)) that our auction is closing this evening. More than likely it will be early in the morning of tomorrow when it closes. This one, as is most of ours, has something for just about all collectors. Let us know if you have any questions. We can send out more scans if need be too. Thanks to all of our consignors and bidders. best regards

www.b-lauctions.com.

Why are you shilling for these guys? Do you know them?

bh3443
02-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Leon,
You are absolutely right about the diversity of material and price ranges having something for everyone. It's quite nice and honestly a breath of fresh air for a guy like me!
As you can tell from my excitement, I have bids entered!
Good luck to everyone!
Your net54 friend,
Bill Hedin