PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site www.collectiblescentral.com

bobfreedman
02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Hello all,
We are pleased to announce a new website for collectors, <a href='http://www.collectiblescentral.com'>www.collectiblescentral.com</a>. Collectibles Central is a site designed by people who know and love the entire auction and collecting experience. We have a passion for collecting and would like to make it easier for collectors to find and track what they are looking for. You may already be familiar with us and our software as we (Simple Auction Site) provide the auction and store software for over 50 of the leading auction houses and eCommerce websites today.

Our new site will give collectors the ability to create "Want Lists" that will search through many of the leading auction houses currently running auctions and will notify you when there is a new match through <a href='http://www.collectiblescentral.com'>www.collectiblescentral.com</a> and email. Your want lists can be specific to any of our collectible areas: Sports Memorabilia, Political, Military, Rock & Roll, Toys, Space, Stamps and Coins; or can be across all of our collectible areas. We will have articles written by some of the leading experts in the different collectible areas. Receive up to the minute news stories about all of our auction houses.

There are two membership levels:
Free
Up to 3 different "Want Lists" with 5 results from each
Abbreviated searching of currently running auctions

Premium ($15/month or $120/year)
Unlimited "Want Lists" with unlimited number of results for each
Centralized My Account page for all of you auction websites
Unlimited search results
Searching through all past auction results (for participating auction houses)

Please feel free to email with your ideas and comments, we do welcome your input.

I forgot to mention that when you join, you will get a free 30 day premium membership.

Bob Freedman
bob@simpleauctionsite.com

Lou Criscione
02-18-2011, 12:48 PM
WOW - What a great idea. I think this new site will benefit not only collectors, but dealers. I can't wait for it to open.

Good luck!
Lou

BobbyVCP
02-18-2011, 10:19 PM
VCP has been doing the Want List notices for over 5 years now.

Bilko G
02-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Sounds like a great idea, best of luck!!!

gorrister
02-19-2011, 03:23 PM
While it's true that VCP has been doing Want List notices for cards for over 5 years, it's only for cards while Collectibles Central will be able to return want list results from any of the collectible areas - Sports Memorabilia, Political, Military, Rock & Roll, Toys, Space, Stamps, Coins, Guns & Armor, Historical, etc.

the-illini
04-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Hello,

I have been getting emails from your company and I am pretty sure that I did not register for your site or subscribe to be on your mailing list.

Could you tell me how I got on your email distribution list?

Thank you

Chris Bland