PDA

View Full Version : Garbo Talks! : Videos page on identification / fake detection of antique epherma

drc
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Hi, I'm just starting a videos page on my website that will have short videos (starring me!) related to identification, fake detection of ephemera, including trading cards, postcards, photos, etc. My latest video is on black light. I plan on adding maybe one or two a week (I get lazy sometimes). I will be adding one or two in the near future on baseball cards.

http://cycleback.com/videos.html

Best of all, you get to hear what a proper Wisconsin accent sounds like. And one distinct quality people are going to figure out about me is I wear earrings, as in both ears. I've had pierced ears since I was a teenager.

David

FrankWakefield
02-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Great!!! Thanks. Hopefully folks will go educate themselves.

mkdltn
02-14-2011, 06:49 PM
This is good stuff. Thank you. You are very knowledgeable, Your stuff is some of the first I ran into when my Obsession with chromolithography began a couple of years back. Are you going to put these on Youtube? I put a couple videos about progressive proof books for cigar labels on youtube awhile back and have gotten some good feedback on them. There is a real need for this type of info on the web and the video like this just really makes it very accessible to folks.

Mike D.

E93
02-14-2011, 06:55 PM
I just watched the first one and look forward to the others. This is really great. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
JimB

JeremyW
02-14-2011, 07:08 PM
I enjoyed the videos also. Very informative.

WhenItWasAHobby
02-16-2011, 04:44 AM
Thanks for putting that together. That's what makes this forum so invaluable to hobbyists.